LMAO @ attempt to build some hype, and i mean it
Seriously son, we’ve been doing all that was humanely doable to make people at least try the game. Those who have still play it and know how much this game is full of win. But i’ve heard more bullshit on this game than on Smash, some of which I’ll quote, just to give you a slight idea of the nightmare awaiting you if you persist in that madness (and no I’m not even making that up):
- it’s a poor license rehash son, go play with your otaku friends
- it’s a fucking wrestling game, you retard
- who the fuck wants to play a game with a humanoid walkman ?
- is that really a toilet-man? I don’t want to know anything about that insanity.
- it’s a sausagefest you fag
- No loli in it, count me out
- At least DOA has boobs
- At least SC3 had swords and pants
- No Capcom no love
- No SNK no love
- it’s a fucking 3D game, you wanna kill me?
- Look, man, I know you lost your skills but have you fallen so low that you have to pick up the first japanese trash as your main fighter ?
- It’s a Japanese game
and I could add at least 20 more lines to the list.
Don’t get me wrong though. I totally love the game and I’ve got people around me who do too, even former Dark Resurrection players who, believe it or not, enjoy it more than Tekken. The engine is really good and well-thought and the game is both very fun and rewarding for both beginners and competitive players (though obviously for different reasons).
But no ones gives a fuck because everyone is sure it’s crap, for no specific reason but to the point of being lazy enough not to even give it a single try. People are always whining because they want new games but at the same time they have come to the point of bitching so much that they don’t even try the game because it’s obviously so bad, hence the bitching and whining. So I logically decided that I didn’t care anymore.
Oh, but you are welcome to enjoy the game of course. As for trying to build the hype, just don’t feel too bad if I laugh at your wasted efforts, it’s not like I have anything against you personally.