Kof '99 combos

:cool: kof '99 Is the most eletricfying game in snk histroy.
the combos on that game is of the charts (especialy kyo, ryo, iori, and andys). If you have not played that game you aint shit.

I’ve played it, I have the DC version! Some of the combos on this game are hard to connect with tho, but its worth a try! If you have any combos for Athena, let me know!

i know of an 8hit with terry a 5hit with leona and 6ish withk’ ill get back to you on how to do them

just go here http://db.gamefaqs.com/coinop/arcade/file/king_of_fighters_99_e.txt

:lol: :lol: …squirtle squirtle squirtle…

(:lol:this has got to be the gayest threads i’ve seen you sound or type like you don’t know jack about this game… squirtle is furious…::lame: )

pika chu chu pikachu pi pi pikachu pikachu! Pi… pikachu chu pikahcu… pi pika… pikachu.

(pikachu is glad that his fans are still around! it is unfortante one of freinds had left in past month good freind ryurockst… He is good accuitence of my baby pikachu and they love eachother much… )

Im sorry, but KOF 99 is the gayest game in the kof series. Thats when they first experiment with striker. They suck ass. Plus instead of the back roll, they gave them some stupid jump back and then they jump forward again. THe only reason i have kof evolution for my dc is because im a fan of kof, even though its not so great in this game. :lame:

shut the fuck up

Re: Re: kof '99 combos

Oh im sorry, i didnt know you jacked off to this game so hard.
Bitch! You shut the fuck up, im a kof fan, i like 99 but its not the best. Tell me which kof you think sucks the most then.:eek:

Re: Re: Re: kof '99 combos

no i jacked off in your girl’s mouth bitch ass motherfucker don’t get da ass beast on you bitch made thug p.s. i m a kof fan to you homo the one i think that sucks is one that your mother’s in BITCH

Re: Re: Re: Re: kof '99 combos

A brilliant performance on both of your parts. No really, keep it up, this is what makes SRK so great…you imbeciles. :stuck_out_tongue:

Re: Re: Re: Re: kof '99 combos

Bitch, is that all you could think of? You finally got tired of giving your hand names so now your calling it my girl? What a pussy. I bet the thing you do is get off on games and pics of vanessa and mai, Your probably still a damn virgin. Your ideal girl is probably someone with a sense of humor and a good body. how pathetic, you probably will stay a virgin, unless you turn gay if you havent already.:lol: :confused:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: kof '99 combos

Man shut up, lol. Nah i just posted an opinion and this homie snoop dog gangsta g wanna be is starting some gay ass shit with me. He acts like i was talkin bout his mama, i just said that 99 wasnt a great game. :mad:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: kof '99 combos

your mad coz i fuck your girl in the mouth so your piss coz she has little heavenly king’s in her grill peace you saying i’m a pussy your just mad coz you having been getting any pussy coz i m fucking your mother all night long that’s wright she’s you mom and your girl dame redneck hillbillys always fucking there mothers your the one who’s pics of beni and chris you fucking homo thug :lol:p.s. word life that’s way i had your dad’s wife

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: kof '99 combos

Man shut the fuck up. I dont even understand half the shit you just wrote. Are you out of school yet? Anyway, im tired of messing with you, at first it was fun, but im growing tired of this. Plus your not thinking of any good shit to say, just the usual oh i bang your mom, your girl and i think you said you wanted to bang my dad. :confused: Plus one more thing, im not a thug, bitch. I despise the people that wish they were ghetto ass thugs. :bluu:
Peace

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: kof '99 combos

:lol: that’s way your mad cuz i own your mom for free you dirty redneck hillbilly bitch ass homo thug you bang your mom and dad at the sametime homo

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: kof '99 combos

Bitch i guess ill keep playing then, let me write some gayass shit like you…

Yeah nigga, damn hold up, last time i was in your hood, i went up to your crib, and fucked yo bitch, yo mama, yo mama’s mama, made yo dad fuck the family dog. I fucked yo chick on your damn bed. So every night when yo sleep, you smell that fish ass smell, its cause yo bitch is a skanky ass hoe. Stupid bitch was too damn loose though. Everytime yo mama kisses you on the cheek or lips, that moist wet stuff she leaves behind is my cum, damn yo mama is good with head, she deep throated that shit. She even told me that my dick is bigger than yours, cause whenever she gives you head, she never chokes on your dick like she does mine.:lol: :eek: :frowning:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: kof '99 combos

look i don’t play with boy’s that’s your boyfriend’s job not mind

what the fuck your down in texas you dumb ass redneck shit if anyone fucking chickens and cows it’s you :lol: and if my father going to fuck something he’ll fuck your moms don’t get mad coz he’s beastin her better the your dad if someone going to fuck your girl’s mom and her momand so on i’ll have my boy’s dog kain long dick your dad you hillbilly bitch everytime you go to sleep your going dream about horse dick and cow tits moose ass :eek: you no what that’s all you cowboys think about is fucking you pets that’s sad shit what you don’t have the balls to fuck your mom i mean your girl that’s ok i’ll keep putting her on the street to make my money :lol: now you no that your mother never told you a lie like that why the fuck are you thinking about my dick :mad: your fucking gay youand john cena are homo thug’s for life you and john need to get together and work things out all you to do is talk about dick ass and crack

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: kof '99 combos

Bitch, after reading what you wrote i dont have to write any mad shit. I can tell your some stupid uneducated fool that failed middle school, especially english. You dont know shit, plus you cant even think of anything better to say than yo mama, this and yo daddy this. That shit is fuckin old and lame. :lame: I thought you were such a “thug” :rolleyes: , your supposed to be able to talk mad shit.
You are a really dumb fuck for thinking just cause i live in Texas means in a redneck and i live on a farm or ranch with animals. In case your uneducated ass didnt know, texas is fuckin full of more hispanics than rednecks, plus their arent that many farms anywhere near the city. Ive never seen a damn horse either you ghetto fuck. Plus, their damn sure any fuckin cowboys around here either, but i bet you wish you could ride thier “bulls”. You sick fuck, your the one thinking of having sex with animals. You probably have all those movies of beastality, damn your a really sick fuck. :eek: :lol:
Whenever you reply to this, if you even try to talk shit bout family, that just goes to prove how fuckin lame and stupid your gay ass really is. :mad:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: kof '99 combos

Damn, i just noticed this, damn, this really proves how stupid and uneducated you are. I dont know bout you but their arent any mooses in fuckin texas. :confused: Damn you really are a dumb stupid fuck, that has no clue what so ever. :lol:
See these things -> . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Their fuckin called periods, try to use them every now and then. Cause if you dont use periods in a sentence and just keeping adding more sentences one after another, it would be called a run on sentence. Its okay, cause your a dumb ass, i dont mind giving you grammar lessons, after all, you didnt go to school or anything, so i understand why your sooo mad, its okay ass hole. :lol: