Melty Blood: Act Cadenza has a release date of June 1, 2006

King of Fighters XI has a release date of June 22, 2006

Good news for importers, anyway.

…seriously.

Yes! Roughly 3 months away.

Yeah! more fighting games.

kof
finally its comming…

good job its in the summer too so i can play the shit out of it.

Hahaha…this confirms it. 2006 is gonna be a good year for 2D fighting fans.

Well, the ones that play KOF anyway…

Hell yeahh!! And many of us were thinking like a year till the port, and here I am playing this on broken sticks 45 mins away from me.

I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again.

WHERE THE FUCK IS MY RUMBLE FISH 2 PORT?!?!!?

GLARES ANGRILY AT DIMPS, THEN SEGASAMMY FOR DUMPING THEIR STOCK IN DIMPS

Ordered mbac already ~

what about hokuto no ken? I need this game!!!

is a happy mexican

Now that’s some good shit. :tup:

Good news indeed about the 2 ports, this is going to be a good year for 2D games for us bootl…cough importers :). I heard that RF2 isn’t getting a port since Dimps is gone now :(.

Dimps is still around and kicking yo: http://www.dimps.co.jp/. By the news links they appear to be working on a new DBZ game (surprise surprise).

You might have been thinking that because Sega / Sammy sold their stock in Dimps last year…since they helped publish the original RF PS2 port, that’s my big worry as to the lack of an RF2 port thus far…

Not to take anything away from the news in this thread though, I think it’s fantastic and I’ll be buying (or having someone buy) KOF on the day of release, but still, this year needs an RF2 home port to feel complete to me.

Edit: Actually, can anyone translate the latest news posting from here: http://www.dimps.co.jp/trf/index.html ? I’m assuming it’s probably tournament info or something like that, but you never know.

slash kof and mb…awosme

pre-ordered em both.

I see thanks for clearing up the dimps situation, also on that index they just talk about the dimps mobile service/product. Take care.

Just HNK to go. What’s the bets KoFXI is another shitty port?

HNK ANDDDDD RF2 mofo… get it straight.

If there is a god these will be released in the US.

what you on about?

2k2 2k3 and ngbc were all good ports, neowave wasnt all that to begin with so no harm there.

dragonsama: you know it WONT be… where’s my GGXX RELOAD… :’(