- A lot of good info on Benimaru’s normal & special moves. Start here
Flying Drill (Air d+D) has faster recovery, so a normal hit can combo afterwards.
EX Raijinken (qcf+AC) is a single hit attack (previously 15×3). On a hit, the opponent will be stuck in the air afterwards for a limited period. They can be attacked with another move or even get pushed by running to the edge of the screen.
EX Air Raijinken (Air qcf+AC) lasts for a longer time. The time in between the hits are longer than in Arcade. It now sort of works as a special that can be “placed” on the screen.
Heavy/EX Super Inazuma Kick (dp+K) does more damage. On a full hit, the heavy version’s damage has been increased from 70 to 100, EX from 135 (80+30×2) to 192.
EX Iaigeri > Handou Sandangeri damage has been reduced from 263 (70+70+50×3) to 219.
Benimaru Collider (hcb f+P) has faster recovery when whiffed, so it can rarely be punished if canceled from a blocked heavy punch.
EX Benimaru Collider (hcb f+AC) has fewer hits (previously 15×15). This makes it cause less scaling for combos afterwards.
Rai Kou Ken (qcf qcf+BD) has faster startup, and the Max Cancel timing is different. Invincibility runs out before it becomes active.
Some combos I’ve written up (taken from other videos and matches)
0 Bar/ 0 Drive
j.D, [cr.B x 2 or cl.D], qcf+K d~u+K (230, 248 dmg)
j.D, cl.D, hcbf+P (hard knockdown) (238 dmg)
1 Bar/ 0 Drive
j.D, [cr.B x 2 or cl.D], qcf+PP, (roll), qcf+D d~u+D (317,340 dmg)
You dont need to roll mid combo, but pushes your opp further into the corner.
[Corner] j.D, [cr.B x 2 or cl.D], qcf+PP, air qcf+A x3, qcf+D d~u+D (435,472 dmg)
2 Bar/ 0 Drive
- j.D, cl.D, qcf x2+PP (420 dmg)
3 Bar/ 0 drive
j.D, cl.D, qcf+PP, qcf x2+PP (501 dmg)
j.D, cl.D, hcbf+PP, qcb+P, qcf x2+PP (542 dmg)
0 Bar / 1 Drive
- j.D, cl.D, qcf+K d~u+K [DC 1st hit] qcb+P, qcf+K d~u+K (357 dmg)
1 Bar / 1 Drive
- [Corner] j.D, cl.D, qcf+K d~u+K [DC 1st hit] qcf+PP, air qcf+A x3, qcf+D, qcf+D d~u+K (493 dmg)
2 Bar / 1 Drive
- j.D, [cr.B x 2 or cl.D], qcf+K d~u+K [DC 1st hit] qcb+P, qcf x2+PP (477, 514 dmg)
3 Bar / 1 Drive
- [Corner] j.D, cl.D, qcf+PP, air qcf+A x3, qcf+C, qcf+D d~u+K [DC 1st hit] qcb+P, qcf x2+PP (639 dng)
4 Bar / 1 Drive
- [Corner] j.D, cl.D, qcf+PP, air qcf+A x3, qcf+C, qcf+D d~u+K [DC 1st hit] qcf+PP, qcb+P, air qcf+A x4, qcf+C, qcf x2+PP (747 dmg)
- will add some soon.
Corner Throw Combos
- will add soon
EX Command Grab
- will add soon
I’m 100% sure there are better combos than the ones I’ve written up. I’ll edit this post from time to time until we have optimal damage for the amount meter used. Thanks