Korean arcade parts discussion

It looks like the Crown 309 Helpme lever is out now. Little bit weird to add the Helpme part to the product while the CWL-307 never had that officially.

I purchased your Crown upgrade kit and it worked great.
I will keep an eye out for a Myoungshin Fanta - Airbag style upgrade by you in the future :slight_smile:

Any word on when the testing and feedback will begin?

I actually got the parts on Tuesday

https://scontent.fphl1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xtf1/v/t1.0-9/12027653_1149143628432368_5075403496154086693_n.jpg?oh=ccad85d0996608bab2169a3fc64148e8&oe=568D194D

Here is what I have from @wazwuz:

[list=1]
[] 10pcs of rubber mod for Myoungshin Fanta. He said it’s a bit harder than the stock rubber Fanta (about +5 shore A)
[
] 5pcs 60-65 Shore A silicone rubber mod for the Crown 303. I suspect can also be used in the 307.
[/list]

Apologies for adding the black circle units on left of the Fanta grommets; those were actually part of the restock shipment.

For my part, I can ship test units domestically. I believe that @wazwuz can offer some to international testers, depending on proximity.

I do have a mod from Kowal that I plan to offer at launch of FA Plexworks. Combined with Kowal’s flat plate converter, it allows you to attach the Fanta to a regular fightstick.

I can offer 5pcs of that mod + the rubber mod to Fanta owners.

Awesome…just let me know what ya need from me so I van help test…I play more tekken than anything right now.

Will do. I’d like to see if any additional players step up here within a week. If not, I’ll reach out to you to get started. One week will be my deadline for any volunteers for this group.

Sounds good.

I can test some for you got both crown and myoungshin and have all the different rubbers that is out there, so it would be easy for me to compare.

Sounds good. Where are you located? I see Denmark CPH, but would like to confirm so either myself or @wazwuz will distribute the test kits.

I second this.

Okay - so I have at least two participants for testing. I don’t yet know where @kkolding is located, but I can send @slaycruz a test unit with Fanta grommet and conversion kit, plus silicone grommet. I’ll keep the option open for anyone else that may want to participate.

I have a myoungshin fanta setup on one of my sticks, I cant test the myoungshin grommet for sure if its still available. what i have is a newer stock myounshin (gsm-V1623A2 microswitches).

Sounds good. I still have plenty of units left of the Fanta grommet. I’ll be in touch to get shipping details.

Cant wait yo.

Sorry have been super busy lately i sent you a pm @jmanDMC

Got it - I’m trying to work with @wazwuz on international participants, while managing domestic USA ones. We’ll be in touch.

I can help out too if you need it. I have a Myoungshin Fanta that I’ve been wanting to put back in and a Crown 303-FK and N laying around, all three stock parts.

Sounds good - where are you located?

I’ll finalize domestic participants by early next week and speak with @wazwuz about international.

US, California to be exact. Let me know if you need anything else.

Great - I’ll be in touch.