Korean Parts Order Thread

Here are the prices for the group order form with shipping from Korea included. I figure we would go with SAL delivery it is the cheapest and I believe they get here pretty quick as well since it is air mail.

I have provided an order form below, fill it out with the parts you want. Once it is filled out Copy it and send it to me with your PAYPAL pmt. Once I recieve the PAYPAL confirmation I will post on here what you ordered. This will provide a guide for Laugh and myself to use to keep track of items.

The reasons for the weights is so that you can figure out what your postage cost will be for US shipping. I will use USPS Priority mail with Delivery Conformation. Delivery Conformation is NOT optional, I need to be able to track your order!

Also there is a $4.00 admin charge. This is going to cover packing materials, other costs, Paypal fee, and admin funtions of putting the orders together. Keep in mind I’m parting out a huge order and I’m probably going to spend a whole day putting the orders together and then another day at the Post Office. Also I figured that if you were to place a small order from Korea to here you would pay double this amount in shipping alone.

THE LAST DATE YOU CAN PLACE AN ORDER IS MAY 15, 2005
May 16, money and items list will be sent to Laugh for parts!

PRICES:

-Any Fanta and Crown stick: $8.50 each + $5.00 (to cover shipping from Korea)= 13.50 (Weighs 8 oz)

-Crown snap-on and snap/screw on: $1.00 each + $.15 (to cover shipping from Korea)= $1.15 (Weighs 1 oz)

-Small buttons: $1.50 each + $.15 (to cover shipping from Korea)= $1.65 (Weighs 1 oz)

-Illuminating buttons: $2.00 each + $.15 (to cover shipping from Korea)= $2.15 (Weighs 1 oz)

-Microswitches(w/ or w/o metal prongs): $1.00 each + $.15 (to cover shipping from Korea)= $1.15 (Weighs 1 oz)

-Sticknara Joystick $35.00 ??? Need to get exact price from LAUGH and also how much it weighs so I can figure out what shipping to the US would be. (Weighs ??) :xeye:

ORDER FORM

what about the http://www.stick.pe.kr/order3.htm stick? that for sale too?

I’m assuming this includes the button and the microswitch right?

-Crown snap-on and snap/screw on: $1.00 each + $.15 (to cover shipping from Korea)= $1.15 (Weighs 1 oz)

I need to get the Price, weight, and shipping. To figure out what to charge. Need Laugh’s info for it.

Yes, button and micrswitch included!

hey thanks for all the info, my friend read the page and said it’s about 30 US dollars, not sure for shipping.

Can we get discounts on the buttons if we buy in bulk? Like if we buy 50+ Crown snap ins or 50+ illuminated. Thanks.

Math on the sticks is wrong. 8.50 + 5.00 = 13.50.

Yeah, you can for 50+ Crown buttons. I’m giving $.20 away, and that’d be $.80 each instead of $1.00 each, without shipping. As for the illuminating buttons…hmm, give $.20 off also for 50+ illuminating buttons at $1.80 each w/o shipping. I didn’t think anyone would get that many illuminating buttons at once.

The order form doesn’t load for me, EJM. Thanks

Ok, the price is like someone said about 30 bucks, to quote the website’s admin “it weighs 2kg - 2.5kg for the PS2 9cm-tall stick,” and the shipping to get it to me would be free if I have more than 2 orders for any stick they sell at that website. If I only have 1 order for that website, then the shipping to me is 3 bucks. The weight should tell you how much international shipping cost would be. Thanks

So, how much is shipping for the stick alone? Sorry, not sure.

Let me Know if the order form loads for everyone. If not I’ll just email it.

Okay I just figured the price for the Arcade Sticks Laugh says they are $30 and it weighs 2.5 kilos (5.52 Lbs) shipping from Korea to here would be $37.00. So the price of these sticks comes to $67.00.

Edit: I also corrected a couple of the mistakes.

Sticknara Joysticks

Hello, I am very interested in buying a couple of the Sticknara joysticks (1-4) and a couple spare Fanta joysticks and Crown buttons. I was just wondering a couple things that I hope you can answer for me…

First of all, how much would it be total for just 1 Sticknara joystick with the shipping included? Also, I was wondering if someone could tell me which kind of button (snap/screw) is used for the Sticknara stick; it seems that on the other thread, Laugh was talking about the performance of the Crown snap on button being better than the screw on? You want us to copy the form filled out and send it to you how?

That’s all the questions I have for now and thanks for all your work trying to get us Korean arcade stuff.

Edit: Just for reference, when we’re talking about a Sticknara joystick, I’m assuming we’re talking about this Sticknara.com Versus Stick.

I’ll let Laugh answer about the sticknara stick. But I believe the buttons that are in it are cheap knockoff buttons, not real arcade buttons. As for shipping check the order form and folow the shipping steps.

On the order form, Copy it and fill it out and then send it to me with you PAYPAL pmt. My email and paypal is stevedjm@yahoo.com
. The Paypal pmt is what confirms your order. Then once it is confirmed I will post everyone who ordered and what they ordered.

I thought Laugh was talking about the stick at http://www.stick.pe.kr/order3.htm because Evilj wanted to know if that was for sale also. I’m not sure if he was talking about the weight and price of the Sticknara.com stick?

you’re talking about the one I posted right? the green one with the green/yellow buttons, and big wood box?

67 ain’t bad, i would be down for that one, just one question, what kind of stick is it? fanta?

I’ll let Laugh answer about the sticknara stick. But I believe the buttons that are in it are cheap knockoff buttons, not real arcade buttons. As for shipping check the order form and folow the shipping steps.

On the order form, Copy it and fill it out and then send it to me with you PAYPAL pmt. My email and paypal is stevedjm@yahoo.com
. The Paypal pmt is what confirms your order. Then once it is confirmed I will post everyone who ordered and what they ordered.

Now I know how Rod from Himuragames feels, this is a full time job in itself just answering emails. :wow:

Ok, I see a little confusion in some recent questions. I’ll try to make this sound VERY clear this time.

As for the sticks, EVERY complete Korean stick I know of on the internet use Fantas. That’s given.

Sticknara Versus sticks they are selling right now like this one are made with all GENUINE Crown screw-on arcade buttons. And I find those buttons they used on the current sticknara sticks to be just as good as the snap ons, and these Crown “screw-ons” are actually both snap and screw on. I’ll just keep calling it “screw-on” for clearity purposes. I think what EJM was confused with was my OLD sticknara stick from 3 years ago when they used to make them VERY differently. The new ones are for the PS2 and for the PC(LPT port) at the same time by default.

Sticknara is partners (or the same owners of) with Gameprice.co.kr, as you can see that URL on sticknara.com’s front page. All their sticks are sold at gameprice.co.kr, and right now they’re having a special sale on slightly scratched ones in the storage for whopping $25, and the regular price is about $40. I’ll notify everyone as soon as the ones on sale are out of stock. Hopefully it won’t happen for a while. I’m waiting to hear the exact weight of this thing. My old one was aout 2kg.

Stick.pe.kr sticks use , I think, the same Crown buttons as sticknara sticks. These cost about $30 each on their website, and one thing nice about their shipping is that it’s free when you order more than ~$50 at once. Of course that’s the shipping to me, and that’ll saves about 3~4 bucks for you guys.

Add $10 for my work on each complete stick, which ever you pick.

are those sticknara case are plastic or wood?

Probably MDF