Kurodasato Consultations

Yo Walt just for Kayin you are gettin merced on site son. SO you better bring that Yun otherwise you’re fucking free :mad:

In honor of my beloved granma,

The 5th Ace

As a wandering Bodhisattava it is important to a strong sense of conviction and morals. For if I cannot find a balance, how can I expect to be able to help anyone else? I took this journey by studying the Tarot. I look at it as system of mental mirrors that unlock inner wisdom that is locked inside all of us. This is my 1st look into the Minor Arcana. I
The 1st Ace carries a bright burning staff that represents pure creativity. This staff will burn away all injustices. It will also burn away any opponent (Nihon-Jin included) foolhardy enough to get in the ace?s way. To all those think complain as those it were their time of the month, this staff will make you stop bitching. To all those who think it?s cool to snitch because of an accident, this staff is guaranteed to give you stitches all day everyday. About this there isn?t much else to say. However the ace must learn to use it correctly else the entire environment will be burned away.
The 2nd ace brings a cup of the sweetest nectar one has ever tasted. It contains blood of those who deserve to be punished for their transgressions. It contains guava of all comrades new and old for they give the drinker the energy and strength to fight on for their true beliefs. This wisdom will literally drown all enemies in a sea of positive aggression without question. After all that is his chosen profession.
The 3rd Ace is a wandering swordsman. His sword has a handle that wrapped in olive and palm leaves. Since the world is such a mystery so the only two things reliable to him peace and victory. All the strife and difficulty he goes through is cut through like a blade of wind. After all, in battle the only directives are to survive and then more importantly win! With devastating delivery he puts his enemies out their misery.
The 4th Ace carries a simple coin. It represents a solid foundation. It allows himself and his comrade to do anything. Some would even go so far as to call him a walking pouch of many things. He is a veteran of many wars. Ironically for all of his skills Oceanic Tranquility seems to be his only reward.
I have met all 4 of these aces and learned well from them. After all the true intention is environmental salvation. In order to insure it gets done I even founded my own foundation. Many thanks to the Narragansett Tribe for teaching me the art of environmental preservation. That?s why I call my workshop The Reservation. I can only laugh these so-called authority figures accusing me of California dreaming. Little do they know is I?m about to start purging all these internal and then external demons!

3 Chambers left to go! :slight_smile: After that I’m gonna go join her

? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???,

?? 5 ???
??? ?? ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ?? ?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???. ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?? ???, ??? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ?? ?? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ?? ???. ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ???. ??? ??? ??? 1 ??? ??? ?? ??? ???. ???
?? 1 ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???. ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???. ?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? (???-??? ???) ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ?? ??? ? '???. ?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???, ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???. ?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ? '??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ?? ???, ??? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???. ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?? ???. ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???.
?? 2 ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???. ?? ??? ??? ??? ???, ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???. ?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???. ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?? ?? ??? positive ??? ??? ???. ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???.
?? 3 ??? ??? ?? ??? ???. ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???. ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ???. ?? ?? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ???. ??? ???, ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? !!! ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???.
?? 4 ??? ??? ?? ??? ???. ?? ??? ?? ??? ???. ?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ???. ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???. ?? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ???. ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ???.
??? ??? ??? ??? 4 ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???. ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???. ??? ??? ?? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???. ??? ??? ?? ?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ???. ??? ? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?? ???. ??? ??? ??? ??? ?? ???-??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???. ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ??? !!!

3 ??? ??? ?? !!! :slight_smile: ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

You gotta defend your woman’s honor? On a side note your free, like goverment cheese free. I call it right now 10 scrape and i dont even play 3s anymore

[media=youtube]3Ly1uubccl8[/media]
[media=youtube]ZmgE9csoMek[/media]
[media=youtube]guCgJ4yT9gk[/media]
[media=youtube]ziuUy9oQBZE[/media]
[media=youtube]aceuaYKC8lI[/media]

:cool:

[media=youtube]TewNNt-hEDs[/media]

The bonkers is strong with this one.

this is beyond true there is no way this wont happen

crack let 3S go like u let ur brain go

roflmao

Crackation or Walterpocalypse

this is the pm I get when I log in to srk today… Out of those games crack cant beat me in any of them :shake: , why would I drive to Providence to beat you for freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I just figure I’d give myself a bday present by dumping on your silly ass. After all I had to spend that shit laughin at drunk bitches in Boston. Sides’ you could use tha money to buy yourself a fuckin tampon. Niggas is so bitch I think he’s havin a period :smile:

Joey is such a beast. Brother needs to play some Tekken, he’d fit right in.

Well I would but I’m too busy gettin SNK’d the fuck up right now :laugh:
I’m tellin you guys World Heroes Perfect is the old school heroin

the black ryu

more like black dan…

a “warrior” that travels around to prove that his fakeass style can compete with no other… and also smokes crack to keep his drive going :chat::chat::chat:

Zoob: You are so right dude. JOP would fucking love this guy.

On a side note, maybe we should try to make this the SRK division of Crap in the Pants til dawn?

Uh Oh guess who got Wallcade combat stripes :smiles:
Ps Gav go buy yourself a dildo do a no.2 in the toilet, swirl it around and please use it on yourself:mad:
Right now I’m too drunk on Kurodasato PIMP JUICE:laugh:

This thread is the manliest thing on SRK.

Systemmatic_Dismantlement[1]
Lv.31 SoshikiTekiJokyo
In Japanese the meaning of the title of this phrase means “systematic dismantlement”. The objective would be to dismantle the enemy in the most systematic fashion imaginable. After all, in battle one is not to have any moral compunctions about dismembering the enemy. After all, art thou paid to care about how an enemy feels about thy morally ambiguous but perfectly legitamate battle tactics? To Enforce pronounced sentence that from last October’s meeting on the issue of the raising rate by National Grid. The best way to make national greed bleed is to financially undermine Sir John Parker Build a solid fundraising engine as taught by the art of the Killing Sword as taught by Sensei Yagyu Munemori. This scroll represents the ability to quell disorder and end violence. Using Sankaku Satsu Do(please refer to the essay I wrote with the same name) I accomplished this by founding Kurodasato Consultaions. Kuroda is Japanese for black rice field. Add to that sato. The suffix of genocidal. Now can thou comprehend the great lengths the Bodhisattva must go through to insure his own survival? After all, the raise National Grid got last year I believe is one of the main causes of homelessness. The second step is to invest in the source of the cause of the problem thou art try to solve. Ideally, in this case would be thou will want to gradually invest in stock of National Grid. It is said, “Weapons are intruments of ill omen, despised by the way to Heaven. To use them when unavoidable is the Way of Heaven”. In the case of National Grid, after buying amount of sizable stock, one should sell them back to the people at a reduce price. Better still use them to invest in people and causes they believe in. This the second point of forming Kurodasato Consultions. After all, people are about as reliable as roulette wheel until proven otherwise.