Kysg : vol.6 -elena

http://page.freett.com/538/index.html

!

also check out the t3 jin vid…

daaang talk about perfection…I know his videos are good but he out did himself in this one!

awsome, i never knew how big of a beast elena was

No combo should involve what is essentially 9 dragon punches. :wow:

Hey Thongboy, your request got filled…=D

:o is there any i can get non zip vid?

Uh … can I get some notation or a site with combos and shit?

I didnt know you could actually do all that in 3rd Strike. Its one of the only 2d fighters I actually want to learn.

You need it unzipped because…?

I can translate their combo list for the vid if you want. May take a little bit though.

That would be cool. . but I actually have to learn how to play!!

<<so inspired that hes playing 3rd strike in practice mode

:encore:

Good stuff. I’m glad he didn’t mention on his site that he was planning to do Elena because it turned out to be a pleasant surprise.

Also, does anyone know where I can find an MP3 of the song in KYSG’s Gouki vid? It’s called “LTJ Bukem - Demons Theme” and I can’t find any information on it anywhere. Speaking of that, it’s always cool how he finds a suitable song to match the character he’s doing.

if anyone has the song from the ken vid hook me up! haha…

Gaijinblaze: Check soulseek, there are a lot of LTJ Bukem fans on it…

Anyone got a link to the Gouki vid? CV doesn’t seem to have it.

sick…

kygs is amazing

This video is awesome-- it’s good to see Elena (my fave SF3 char) in the spotlight. I’m impressed by a lot of the combos, especially the Death Combos–but is it me or would a half-decent player not fall for repetitive overhead arcs?

kysg makes some wicked hot videos. By far some of the coolest 3S combos I’ve seen in a while.

cuz my xbox doesnt like zip files! :o

Ummm…you do understand those all combo/connect right? Which is the whole reason why it’s so cool.

NO. WAY. All those hits connect? And you mean to tell me people call it a “combo”? Does everyone call it this? I think I did something like that before with Ryu. I jumped in with roundhouse, then pressed down & roundhouse.
</1990’s>

Anyways, that vid was sick. Healing? WTF?