Jaguar Kick: Reverse DP+K
Air Jaguar Kick: (in air) QCB+K
Jaguar Tooth: HCB+K]

1. c.LP,c.MP
  2. LP,c.MK
    3)FA,U1
    4)Ex jaguar tooth,U2
    5)Jaguar Kick,U1 ( as anti air )
    6)Jaguar Tooth,U2 ( Yeah, his 3 last combos look really beastly but they seemingly only work in the corner)
    7)Jump HK, c.MK, Rising Jaguar
    8]FA,HK Jaguar Tooth, MK Rising Jaguar ( corner )
    9)Jump HP, c.HP, SUPER (K variation)
    10)HP, c.LP, SUPER
    11)LK rising jaguar, SUPER (K variation)
    12)Air Jaguar Kick, LK rising jaguar, FADC, U1
    13)Jump HK, HP, LK Rising Jaguar, FADC, U2
    14)c.LP, c.LP, LK rising jaguar, FADC,U1 ( only works in the corner )
    15)HK Jaguar Tooth, c.LP, c.MP,SUPER (K variation)
    16)c.LK, c.LP, c.MP,SUPER ( really useful link )
    17)F+MP, c.LK, c.MP, SUPER ( HP variation )

Reserved.

Reserved…

Expect a massive combo breakdown from me. Frame Data FTW

Hell yeh!

c.lp - c.lk
c.lk - c.lp
c.lk, c.mk & c.mp are special move cancelable

this will me interesting

Can’t wait for Super to drop!

ADON:
-Aside from the challenges which I?ve all completed, I didn?t really get to play him in an actual set. (I dislike Adon as a character :P)
-That being said, having completed all of his challenges I can say that he requires quite the fine execution: QC, HC, DP, Dash, 2x QC? gotta chain those inputs really fast. The windows on FADCs after his DP isn?t as big as you?d like it to be (or maybe the fact that it was 6 am wasn?t in my favor ^^)
-His ultras seem to whiff systematically anywhere but in the corner (this should also be taken with a grain of salt, maybe I?m just bad)
-His super has 3 variations depending on whether you press P, K or nothing during its animation.
-He does seem to have interesting options though~

Challenges:

[As reference :
Rising Jaguar: DP+K
Jaguar Kick: Reverse DP+K
Air Jaguar Kick: (in air) QCB+K
Jaguar Tooth: HCB+K]

1. c.LP,c.MP
  2. LP,c.MK
    3)FA,U1
    4)Ex jaguar tooth,U2
    5)Jaguar Kick,U1 ( as anti air )
    6)Jaguar Tooth,U2 ( Yeah, his 3 last combos look really beastly but they seemingly only work in the corner)
    8]FA,HK Jaguar Tooth, MK Rising Jaguar ( corner )
    9)Jump HP, c.HP, SUPER (K variation)
    10)HP, c.LP, SUPER
    11)LK rising jaguar, SUPER (K variation)
    12)Air Jaguar Kick, LK rising jaguar, FADC, U1
    13)Jump HK, HP, LK Rising Jaguar, FADC, U2
    14)c.LP, c.LP, LK rising jaguar, FADC,U1 ( only works in the corner )
    15)HK Jaguar Tooth, c.LP, c.MP,SUPER (K variation)
    16)c.LK, c.LP, c.MP,SUPER ( really useful link )
    17)F+MP, c.LK, c.MP, SUPER ( HP variation )

From another thread. Confirmed links off of overhead and roundhouse tooth among others. Really happy about being able to follow up off of an overhead. Good stuff. He’s sounding better everyday.

OMG he can combo off of overhead!!! So Seth Killian was right when he called it one of the most dangerous. Ok I’m getting hype now. I’m sure the timing is gonna be tight though lol. Are these his trial combos? Doesn’t look like he’ll be able to combo off the ground Jag Kick, but whatever.

OK, here’s a couple unusual things I noticed from this combo list…

I’m going to assume this is a juggle combo, since it’s says “corner” after the combo. What I’m curious about is why juggle with MK RJ? Why not HK RJ? Would it be because HK RJ has longer startup than MK RJ. That would suck, cause LK RJ already has 5 frames startup. Maybe it’s because HK RJ pushes Adon too far forward, causing him to go underneath his opponent on the juggle?

#11,12,13,14
Why a LK RJ in here? Why not go for RH RJ and get more damage? Maybe this is just Capcom being dumb. In SF4, there were a lot of wierd/worthless parts to their trail combos. I specifically remember Guile’s trial combos being mostly worthless. Maybe Capcom is just doing similar things with this LK RJ in his combos.

I’m diggin those backwards links though(s.hp > c.lp > super). It’s always good to get the hard hits in on the combos first due to SF4’s wierd damage scaling.

I also like the j.hp > c.hp > super. I remember Sagat having a similar combo in SF4. I can only assume Adon’s c.hp will have similar properties as Sagat’s c.hp. One strategy Sagat’s like to do is make you block a c.hp then DP your poke when you try to hit the recovery of his c.hp. Maybe Adon will have a similar mindgame/gimmick.

woah link from overhead. can you cancel the c.MP into a special?

yes.

so you’re syaing i could do overhead, c.LK c.MP rising jaguar?

Maybe

Hopefully the c.mp doesn’t push them too far away. However I suspect that just doing overhead, cr.lk, DP+K is possible

w00t

If youre familiar with Fei Long and Akumas DP FADC combos (mk flame kick, FADC, CW or lk tatsu > lp DP, FADC, hp Red fireball)…its the same concept. The harder version does more damage overall due to more damage on the 2nd and/or 3rd hits, but the lighter versions do more damage on the 1st hit…which is the one you FADC.

yeah all i care about is if i can get an knockdown from an overhead. Does his c.HK link from any of his normals? does anyone know? I didn’t see it on the challenge list so curious.

Dunno about cr.HK link, but what if he can get an ultra from his overhead???

f+mp, cr.lk xx DP+K, FADC, Ultra 2

I hope it works!

don’t tease me!!!