LaZy Taggers - Request Thread

Alright to rival the guild members I’m creating this thread. :badboy:
As you can read, its called lazy taggers… so dont expect us to take much
If you want in just pm me a premium and non premium avatar… MADE BY YOU.

Anyways REQUEST AWAY

Rules:

• One may request only srk avatars. (Premium or non-premium)
  • Avatars will be made only ONCE a week. ( Meaning our taggers will only put out 1 avatars a week)
  • Must follow the guild lines of waiting the 2 week period from receiving from us or another avatar maker.
  • You will be place in a waiting list, if you’re not the 1 avatars we’re making that week I will place a date by your name when one of the members will start doing it.
  • Once you request from us, you cannot request from someone else till you recieve the avatar and wait the period of time.
  • Providing a picture would be very helpful.
  • If need be, I or someone else will go through the waiting list and help speed things up, if the list is getting to big or if we’re bored, the waiting list will be updated after the jolt of energy.
  • Any one of us can choose to take on the request, it will also be posted on the waiting list.

.:MEMBERS:.

LaZy DeMoN

y2sNorlAx

Nah Dood - 120%

UGH!!! WHAT?

goof

.:Waiting List:.

• Arcadefire Cancelled

Lazy taggers ftw! We should have lazy alises. Can I be y2snorlax?

hell yeah bro, we gonna run this place… uhhh after a quick nap… maybe even after a snack… oh look something good on tv… gawd were lazy

.:: WELCOME NEW LAZY TAGGER MEMBER YTWOJAY aka Y2SNORLAX ::.

Can i j0in?

uhh question is… are you a lazy tagger… if you are pm me a premium and non premium avatar and give me ur lazy name :slight_smile:

you cannot be a go getter here!

Yawn…

Yeah Dood 120% is thinking of joining the LaZy Taggers request thread but is (as usual) too lazy to attempt uttering words. He effortlessly glances at LaZy Demon & y2snorlax, beckoning them with his dilapidated glare… dood

i dunno about that extra 20% ur giving… ur making us look bad haha

.:: WELCOME NEW LAZY TAGGER MEMBER YEAH DOOD 120% aka NAH DOOD 120% ::.

:sweat: Thats Nah Dood -120% but then again… :wasted: I’m too lazy to keep protesting… dood.

.:: WELCOME NEW LAZY TAGGER MEMBER GUMZ aka UGH!!! WHAT? ::.

good… we’ll take down the other team… slowy… ummm if but we’ll start ugh… tomorrow… oh wait… that when the season finallie showing… uhhh maybe sometime next week… maybe

Nah Dood - 120%

WHO GAVE U THAT NAME??? haha

I dunno, too lazy to remember…

Wake me up after you guys… I mean after we’ve won… yeah that’s right we all pull our own… weight…

rolls over and passes out

blegh, whatever… dood.

[COLOR=“Red”]KAMIKAZE EDIT:
Should we be stickied… :wasted: I’m sure we’re all way too lazy to keep it bumped… dood.[/COLOR]

he did, he has a multiple peronalitiy like all of us

anwyays

.:: WELCOME NEW LAZY TAGGER MEMBER MONKEYSPANK aka LAZYSPANK ::. BannEd from group

didnt realize there were so many lazy taggers here… no wonder why nothing in this place gets done -_-

Do you have to use the av with my sig in the background. Ugh.

It’s like a PS ball kick everytime I see it.

Edit: Curse you y2sNorlAx, and your ability to beast with the custom shapes.

wow i should be in this group instead

ummm wut are you talking about… which avatar?

HAHAHA oh damn lol thats a good one

Guess which came first

^^;

and :rofl: @ “Nah Dood”

oh shit, monkeyspank ripped?

Dully stares at DarkGiygas with his slothful eyes and sluggishly nods his head in agreement… dood.

Apples and Oranges

You can switch man, I don’t care. It’s all good. Just tell me if you want me to take down your name from the other thread. Besides, I think It’s best if we spread around in groups anyways. It never hurt to be a little competitive.

It would be cool if BOTH groups attempted an avatar for the same person and then the person picked the best one. Now THAT would make it interesting. I’ll start making matches next week. I’m Leader of OG Guild- I’ll take on your Leader sometime in the next few weeks.

Tell me what you all think. Let’s just not all start teams, 2 or 3 sounds good to me. Ideas?

I’ll start collecting request and make matches for everyone that wants to play. I’ll try to match to skill level to keep it competitive.

Damn.
Thats low.