Learning RSF with sound

el-fuerte

Hi everybody,

I’m currently in the process of learning RSF, and I think I’m getting better at it every day. However, it looks like I can’t find the right timing most of the time. Despite the fact that I watched many tutorials on youtube, the strict timing of the RSF don’t want to stay in my head.

When I practice my RSF, I try to find a kind of “beat” ou “rythm” to synchronize my stick and my buttons. I was wondering if there was some kind of “RSF soundtrack” available that someone made.

My question looks kind of wierd, but I think it would be nice to have a MP3 file with each button represented by a sound, and the perfect timing of the RSF played in some kind of loop about 150 times. Maybe a low pitch note for the LP and a high pitch note for the HP and another sound for the quarter circle.

Then, by learning to synchronize with that “soundtrack” I (and many others I’m sure) would get a better idea about how to do the RSF.

Am I crazy or is this a suitable idea?

PS: Sorry for my bad english, I don’t get to practice it really often.

http://shoryuken.com/f257/**updated-5-17**-one-thread-about-performing-application-rsf-punch-loop-183791/
please refer your RSF questions to this thread. Also read the entire thread if needed.

[media=youtube]-R9Xdx1jzBo[/media]
this is a video of Chuck doing RSF. You can clearly see and hear everything.

Regardless. Practice is what’s needed. CONSISTENT practice. I think you’re on the right track. Just keep at it.