Legacy Arcade Barrie Thread

**Standard Hours of Operation: **
Saturday: Weekly Ranbats and Casuals. 4:30pm – 12:00am or later
Wednesday: Level up night for beginners. 5:00pm – 11:00pm
Sunday: Casual Game Day – As Advertised.
$3.00 Entry Fee

Setups consist of 4 PS3 Consoles and 6 XBOX360s.

http://imgur.com/a/di3Gr#0 (photos of arcade)

All stations fully equipped with 2 Sanwa Grade Arcade Sticks and Asus monitors.

We also have a stream station setup.
We welcome anyone to bring their own sticks :slight_smile:

Youtube: youtube.com/user/LegacyArcadeBarrie
Twitter: @LegacyArcade
Facebook: Group: LegacyArcade
TwitchTV: twitch.tv/legacyarcade

Grand Opening Tournament: Saturday, August 18th, 3:00pm – 12:00am
When: Saturday, August 18th
Where: 31 Dunsmore Lane, Barrie, Ontario, Canada

Featuring: SSF4AE, UMvC3, P4A.
Flat fee of $10 gets you into all 3 tournaments and casuals.

Spectator fee of $3.00

Poster

Spoiler

http://i.imgur.com/AzcVi.jpg

Legacy Grand Opening Tournament - Barrie, Ont

Cannot wait till opening night. Tonight’s play test was tooo good!

Persona 4 looks hype!

Some JPEG and upload artifacts on the poster. I look forward to seeing everyone on the 18th

This is going to be epic.

Indeed it will! Jesse you going to try P4A?

Definitely, man.

Are you and your buddy busing here on the opening?

Its nice to have the whole Barrie FGC all working together again :slight_smile:

^^ That guy likes TvC. Someone high five him!

Got a chance to check out the renovated arcade, and I must say it looks quite dapper. Hope we have a good turnout for the tournament!!

P4A launches in two days. Hope I can stop by to play with you guys before the opening on the 18th.

I’m really excited too, I think I like just about everything that I’ve seen of the game so far. I usually don’t play fighting games for their stories but after playing into Persona 4 the RPG I’m kinda curious to see what the single player is like, I haven’t seen anything on it yet. Even if it isn’t that great I guess I’m still buying it for the versus mode…so many mechanics…

Also I noticed in the description that it doesn’t say the stations have the Asus monitors. I don’t know if that’s important to people or if I’m just a scrub.

I’ll get them to edit that in. But yes, every console station where it matters is using an Asus monitor.

What are everyone’s thoughts on Persona 4 Arena? So far I’m really liking it. I haven’t had this much fun in training mode in a very long time

I’ve been checking out shadow labrys and that big creepy bull of hers . Very unique but fun play style :slight_smile: . overall the game is pretty great

Having a lot of fun with Mitsuru and vanilla Labrys, but Akihiro looks so fun I wanna pick him up. The game really is fantastic so far and will probably replace Marvel for my current game of choice.

Were going to be streaming our Persona 4 Arena tech this coming Friday night, so bring your A+ game.

We posted some photos of the renovated arcade. We are getting hype for the 18th, and hope lots of you show up!!!

Aww man… You guys couldn’t have had this last summer when I visited barrie!!! … =(