Seeeexy Lei changes, overall pretty cool stuff.
• LK - Can be canceled by Snake only** Interesting, s.LK is a decent footsie tool, and snake got some buffs, so this could be useful to fish for.**
• MK - Can be canceled by Drunken Master Walk only** Again, interesting. Wondering what he is at on block because that’s a really nasty way to get into a quick high/low**
• HP - Added 6F to boost combo (On hit -7F/On block -12F)** eh**
• cr. MP - Added 6F to boost combo (On hit -5F/On block -9F)
- Damage 60->50** eh**
• cr. MK - Added 6F to boost combo (On hit -5F/On block -9F) eh
• cr. HP - Damage 90->75 not a fun damage cut, his combo damage seems like it’s going to take a small hit
• j. LP - Hurt box reduced sounds like a guaranteed A2A now
- Hit box enlarged
• Vertical j. MP - Hurt box reduced again, great A2A
• Vertical j. HK - Hit box enlarged pretty cool i guess?
• Comet Kick - Block stun reduced by 3F (On block -6F) very lame, easily my least favorite thing on the list. It definitely limits the strength of fishing for comet kicks or normal xx comet kick
• Guard Cancel - Startup 9F->6F
- Landing recovery reduced by 7F
- Hit box enlarged Very welcome change to his AC, especially since you can no longer combo off them
• (Drunken Master Walk) LP - Reduced hit stun by 15 (On hit +5) here is some interesting stuff, pokes that are not only safe but give advantage?
• (Drunken Master Walk) LK - Reduced hit stun by 10 (On hit ±0)
• (Drunken Master Walk) MP - Reduced hit stun by 25 (On hit +2)
- Reduced push back on block on hit getting this to consistently hit is awesome
• (Drunken Master Walk) MK - Startup 10F->7F
- Reduced hit stun by 15 (On hit -1)
- Upper body is invincible against air attacks
- Midair hit causes knockdown was already a decent AA, but this makes it pretty reliable I’d say
• (Drunken Master Walk) HK - Hit causes vertical float knockdown this is an interesting change. HK is safer now I guess, with maybe a combo opportunity?
- Reduced by 8F (On block -14)
- Move back distance is same as back turn kick of Drunken Fox Combination
• Drunken Rapid Fists - Added forward movement Has more range, connects more often, is 11f and this is an overhead? sweet
• Drunken Fox Combination - Reduced 2nd hit by 37F (On hit ±0) safe now? good confirm?
• Staggering Slide - Reduced by 27F (On block -15) eh, still unsafe as hell
- Attack properties changed from high to low duhr
• Tiger Sip Blow - Reduced by 14F (On block -10) again, not as unsafe, but still unsafe
- Reduced push back on block and hit
• (Back Turn) LP - Hit stun reduced by 3F (On hit +8) uh whaaa? +8 is pretty nice
• (Back Turn) LK - Hit box reduced kinda lame, this had the best hitbox of his BT normals, not sure if the extra hit stun on LP/MP makes up for it
• (Back Turn) MP - Hit stun reduced by 5F (On hit +6) this is good, not sure if these “hit stun reduced” changes affect block advantage, assuming not
• (Back Turn) HP - Reduced push back on block and hit hell yes, more consistent BT target combo. this annoyed me
• (Back Turn) HK - Invincible against air attacks wow, like completely? great AA that can juggle if they jump in on you BT
- Reduced by 5F (On block -5)
- When 3rd and 4th hit frames connect with midair opponent, causes similar float to Reverse Double Kick on hit
• Sailboat Stretch - Damage 120->130 a slight throw damage buff is welcome, still eh.
• Closing Fan - Damage 120->130
• Panther - Hurt box reduced nice. panther is becoming a new favorite stance of mine
- Walk speed changed to be same as Ryu forward walk for both panther back/forward? not sure on this
• Panther’s Scratch - Can be canceled o_O niiiiice. I like this one. Wish it didn’t whiff at ranges, but being cancellable is very helpful, wonder if the hit stun is enough for comet kick.
• (Snake) LP - Startup 5F->3F This is really welcome, I want to use snake a lot more and this well definitely help
• (Snake) LK - Reduced by 3F (On hit +3F/On block -1F) A better footsie tool for a quick forward moving stance, sets up if you get the hit.
• (Snake) MP - Startup 8F->6F
- Block stun increased by 2F (On block +2F) again, yay.
• (Snake) MK - Increased active hit frames (5F) **interesting, would’ve been cool if they made this one cancellable. 5 active frames means you can make it +4 meaty though, so links into snake LP stuff are possible. **
• (Snake) HP - Counter hit causes crumple pretty cool addition. still an 11f move though, so not sure how useful it will be.
not a crazy amount of buffs, but I’m definitely liking snake a bit more
• (Dragon) LP - Can be canceled by Dragon’s Spite …okay? maybe useful for CH AA xx dragon spite? not your go to normal cancel into dragon spite since [DRG] MP is actually quicker
• (Dragon) LK - Reduced by 3F (On hit +3F/On block -1F) a welcome frame buff (+2/-2 with stance change?)
• (Dragon) HP - When it connects it causes same float effect as last hit of Snake Bite Combo guaranteed combo on normal hit? this thing catches neutral jumpers at like midscreen, so very scary
• (Dragon) HP - Combo count usage changed to 2
• Tiger - P attack, hit stun of K attack, block stun, push back on block, all changed to be same as current H. version verrry welcome
• (Tiger) P - Active armor frames lengthened (10F) **Okay, thank christ. I really have hated tiger so far, especially because of T punches shitty armor. **
- Counter hit causes wall bounce
- Damage 70->100 Overall great change to P.
• Double Tiger Palm - Hit box enlarged
- Startup 14F->10F
- Block stun increased by 3F (On block +2F) **Aaand some more great changes to tiger. Bigger hit-box, dragon spite > tiger palm a 3f gap? +2 on block which probably makes for some great meaty shenanigans **
• (Tiger) K - Can be canceled by Double Tiger Palm only that’s…cool? I guess sweep goes from being -4 to +2 with a palm cancel?
Special move meter gain:
• Reverse Lotus: Whiff 10->15
• Floating Lotus : On hit 40->15
• Comet Kick: Whiff 10->15
• Comet Strike: Whiff 5->10/On hit 40->30
• Tornado Kick: On hit 20->30
• Tornado Kick (deviation): Whiff 5->15/On hit 20->15
• Spinning Headbutt: On hit 40->50
• Drunken Fall: On hit 40->50
• Tiger Sip: Whiff 5->10
• Tiger Sip Blow: Whiff 5->15/On hit 30->40
• Double Tiger Palm: Whiff 15->20/On hit 40->60
• Leaping Crane: On hit 15+15(30)->30x2(60)
• Orchid Palm: Whiff 15->0/On hit 40->60