Level|Up Presents Super Street Fighter 4 Launch Stream @ DreamLab! April.27, 2010!

Level|Up Presents Super Street Fighter 4 Launch Stream @ Dreamlab!

We’re partnering up with the good people at Dreamlab Gaming for a night of Super Street Fighter 4 madness!

Come join us for some quality Street Fighter sessions with the best players from SoCal!

8 set ups:
4Xbox360 and 4 PS3

Stream Station: Xbox360
Alex Valle SSF4 Introduction/Tutorial
Grudge Matches (FT10s/1v1 Tourneys)
Viewer Participation

Stream URL:

Stream Hours:
8:00PM-12:00AM

Store Hours:
12:00PM-4:00AM

Date:
April 27, 2010

Venue Fee:
$5 play all night

Address:
Dreamlab Gaming
Street: 1023 S Baldwin Ave
City/Town: Arcadia, CA
Phone Number: 626-348-8534

UPDATE!!

Madcatz will support Dreamlabs with 2 Super Street Fighter 4 Tournament Edition “S” Fightsticks!!

Upon paying the venue fee, you will receive a raffle ticket for 2 chances to win the SSF4 TE “S” sticks!!

(Winners can only win 1 stick)

So not only do you get to practice with the best competition in SoCal, you can win a SSF4 Stick!!

Madcatz is showing love to the Dreamlabs Community!

For more info on Madcatz products visit:
http://www.madcatz.com/

UPDATE!!

Madcatz will support Dreamlabs with 2 Super Street Fighter 4 Tournament Edition “S” Fightsticks!!

Upon paying the venue fee, you will receive a raffle ticket for 2 chances to win the SSF4 TE “S” sticks!!

So not only do you get to practice with the best competition in SoCal, you can win a SSF4 Stick!!

Unlocking the DreamLab for you now, sir

i wish i can come to this =/

Probably going up to this with some of the guys.

bump

Didn’t sound gay at all, Andrew. Not one bit. :razz:

Just wondering about the brown paper bag policy here. Getting tired of being a ninja in my car.

**UPDATE!!**

Madcatz will support Dreamlabs with 2 Super Street Fighter 4 Tournament Edition "S" Fightsticks!!

Upon paying the venue fee, you will receive a raffle ticket for 2 chances to win the SSF4 TE "S" sticks!!

Wish I could make it out, but I can’t :frowning:

is this byoc?

MarkMan: You’re with us in spirit, with every TE and SE brought in. Much appreciated on your support.

MikeG: Yes, this is BYOC. Either system in this case.

While I think we have enough PS3 copies, 360 copies is another thing. If you can please bring your own copy. Just in case, that way we can fill out the stations.

See you guys there!

wish u could make it mark, sry i didn’t get a chance to meet u last time. thank you again for the sticks. and i hope u like what dreamlab gaming provides.

okay cool… ill be there.

I’m a try to make it to this

ill be there around 9 ish, i gots class :frowning:

Are there any good Taco Tuesday places around Dreamlab? I’m craving me some tacos, son.

Talk to Chai! He knows whats good.

OH yeah there is a bomb taco truck around the corner around 9 I think. Most of the regulars know about it.