LONG ISLAND NY Play & Trade Bi-Weekly SF4 Tournament

Time: March 8, 2009 all day
Street: 2042A Sunrise Highway
City/Town: Bay Shore, New York
Contact Info: Elijah’s cell (631) 838-5238// Play&Trade (631) 206-3200
Event Type: tournament
Organized By: Elijah

Long Island Play & Trade is holding a street fighter 4 tournament! Come and show us what you got!

Name: Play&Trade
Address: 2042A Sunrise Highway
Bay Shore, New York, United States
Notes: Sunday March 8th @ 2PM! Try to be here 30mins early for sign ups! $5 entry fee Arcade Sticks ALLOWED ! Further questions call play&trade (631) 206-3200 Ask for rich!

SYSTEM 360 dont ask me why lol

Edit - im not to sure of the rules since im no rly in charge its 2/3 rounds and matches, double elimination

i think all char allowed it was like that for last tourny but they didnt have all char unlocked lol EXClUDING SETH AND GOUKEN

winner gets the pot

pretty sure barrowing a stick shoudlnt be a problem i lend mines out if i have them working on the 360 on sunday

Not enough time of notice. I have work :stuck_out_tongue:

And more rules if possible.

Double Elim? Banned Characters? Pot size for winners?

Will definitely try and make it to this, I have work that day but not till later so hopefully it’ll end beforehand. As above poster said more elaboration on rules would be nice.

If I come to this, would someone be so kind as to let me use their arcade stick?

Is this on 360 or ps3?

360 as i posted need to get my sticks to work on the 360 maybe for future events they can use both system i bet there alot of ppl the prefer the ps3 pad

PS ppl need to learn the diff between round and matches last time i was there they where lost im like “2/3 matches” and there were like "yea its set on the option"me “…” no comment

THREAD MOVED NOT SURE SOME ELSE CREATED ANOTHER ONE WTF @.@ IS CAPS LCK NECCESSARY I DONT KNO…LOL

edit myines looks more popular lol

http://forums.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=179150

New Link MORE DETAILS !!