Look at this Keeper combo!

Wow this must mean a lot to you. (insert dander sarcasm safe quote ftw)

Excuse me if I short quote what you said but its just about the same thing…and yes you still do have a nerdy voice and you know it. =)

What have I said to warrant the “asshole guy attitude” in your opinion hmm??? Most people I know in the community know me as a nice guy and somewhat as a mentor in other cases. What kind of cock have you been sucking to make bad breath assumptions like that.

“uhh ok…” <— ??? lol stfu owned yes i’m better in arcade PERIOD. Regency has a horrible chinese edition 3s that needs serious degaussing and is on high damage. Yes you beat me one game when I’m on way my out of the arcade LOL wooohoo… I bet you’re dancing around like a fruit cake willy wonka reject claiming that win…keep prancing you queer. Won’t happen again.

Not my problem if you started 3s late during my wrath at Regency Tourneys. Scrubs gotta start somewhere LOL.

If I remember correctly, its you that stuck your troll ass mouth to Yi’s post. I respect Yi, I’ve never talked shit or claim that he sucks cause I know he’s a top player. What he says about you on this thread is right on the money. I beat people for free casually for years at their local arcades. You want one chance with or without money to see where you stand? (sounds like you have something to prove) I know you’re not ready, top players are probably loll’ing at this thread by now because you’re making yourself look more gay than the next Dander ass goblin fanboy. which is probably the guy you borrow a PS2 around EVO time since you have a job and wont buy a $50 used PS2 and a $15 used Gamestop copy of 3s.

To your last rant… sounds like a bitch ass excuse for not being the best player today. Big fucking deal you work and pay a mortgage… So does a lot of players but you dont see them complaining. If you’re worried about money or time to play, get another fucking job or just simply STFU about competitive gaming. Nobody cares what you do personally and nobody will.

You know where the tourneys are…
Prove yourself there.

this thread is cool.

look troll.

just shutup. if you want to make a name for yourself, talking shit about top players doesnt really get you anywhere, winning in a tourney does. you just dont know how annoying it is when a fly like yourself talks shit about how they can beat a top player when they dont have a clue. and if you talk about my education in here again you stupid ignorant fuck, i will slap you the next time i see your dumbass

Thats how I have been trying to spread my name in the Midwest. Go to Tournys and place high.

Dont talk shit unless you can back it up is the moral of this story.

Cyall at EVO!

what if you don’t talk shit but you can back it up. that seems confusing

Who are you?

Lenin, maybe you should move to the Midwest and start there, and move your way to the west coast.

Jesus Christ Kobe, get off Dander’s balls.

Just go up there and everyone play…report back to us how the shit when down, because we’re gonna know one way or another.

Ever since Valle beat Diago, it’s like everyone praises him as america’s hope against japanese players…it just annoys he me how people say he’s a Daigo killer. Who gives a shit…

If it were me, I’d go up against any of you anyday if i had the time and money to do so. I wouldn’t pull out that whole “troll” trump card bullshit just to entice you into doing so. If you guys wanna play, JUST FUCKING PLAY and leave your 5th grade amateur bullshit at home.

I’m going to let this thing die soon because you won’t give up and I know I won’t give up. Beating you will honestly not help me gain any respect from the players that matters, so no I’m not trying to take my “one shot to fame”. I’m just trying do what Yi said, money match and shut up. I mentioned not even wanting to money match but two people in a four man conversation brought it up and I was willing to follow through. I have my own PS2, and a stick I borrowed from a friend, but my copy of 3s is flying around between Ray and some other regency dudes. Top players can laugh at my posts all they want because I haven’t once said I’m a top player. Nor do I ever plan to be a “top player” the way you guys have been making it out to seem. If you’re trying to talk shit on HotCarl or anyone else in here for even playing along with me, you’re further proving my point about you not being a nice guy. Anyone with half a mind will notice the sarcasm that runs rampant through these boards especially among players “claiming” to be great and not having proved it on the score boards.

A lot of the other players that have long jobs and big finances to maintain have been doing so for a lot longer than I have, and are past the difficult times. By the end of the year it definitely will not be as big a problem as it is now, but thats still some time away.

You served what purpose here again? You repeated everything he’s said and then added a little threat to the post. Get the fuck out of here, and you had to nerve to call me ignorant after a post like that.

keeper combo good looking combo.

He seems to have a superiority complex, he constantly feels compelled to try and prove how much better he is than me. I agree he is, but pushing it and pushing it even after I’ve admitted is a little pathetic. Valle knows what he’s doing, I admit it because there’s no real way for me to prove it otherwise, but something about him everytime I see him play…I can’t really put my finger on it, but there’s something missing that I think might have been there before.

All in all shit’s not going down until I can beat Pyro, Ken I, Yi Wang (Kobe) and Gootecks. Something I don’t think even he can do.

The funny thing is that bashing someone on the internet won’t reward you with any sense of victory.

Fights never get solved online unless they actually play IRL or go online to play each other…which we can’t do that if it’s 3’s based.

The only thing you get out of it is that the fact that you can type long paragraphs of words lol

Well I’m at work right now, it gives me something to do between projects. :smiley:

When we think of 3rd strike we think of Hotcarl. So it?s totally up to me to make this decision. I got to be honest we are talking about fucking Valle here. Calipower! I know of this motha fucker and I?m in NJ. I have seen him bait and fierce tiger upper Cut Daigo (fucking daigo) in Evo videos. I seen him spam ex fireballs against Hung B. Calipower is the Billy Mitchell of Street Fighter. He wins. I know i would be pretty nervous to have to play him. I heard if you beat him it plays the characters ending movie. You gotta win a national tourney before you can say your better than Valle. When I beat a guy who is better than me I don?t automatically think I?m better than him. I got lucky. Untill I beat him 5 times in a row I?m still a nobody. Valle has always been my favorite American player. He got that Cali flavor. He is OG. Dander your most likely a very good player but untill you prove it in tourneys your just another Hotcarl.

HotLenin is my new tournament name.

:rofl:

>>>
I’m going to let this thing die soon because you won’t give up and I know I won’t give up. Beating you will honestly not help me gain any respect from the players that matters, so no I’m not trying to take my “one shot to fame”. I’m just trying do what Yi said, money match and shut up. I mentioned not even wanting to money match but two people in a four man conversation brought it up and I was willing to follow through. I have my own PS2, and a stick I borrowed from a friend, but my copy of 3s is flying around between Ray and some other regency dudes. Top players can laugh at my posts all they want because I haven’t once said I’m a top player. Nor do I ever plan to be a “top player” the way you guys have been making it out to seem. If you’re trying to talk shit on HotCarl or anyone else in here for even playing along with me, you’re further proving my point about you not being a nice guy. Anyone with half a mind will notice the sarcasm that runs rampant through these boards especially among players “claiming” to be great and not having proved it on the score boards.

A lot of the other players that have long jobs and big finances to maintain have been doing so for a lot longer than I have, and are past the difficult times. By the end of the year it definitely will not be as big a problem as it is now, but thats still some time away. <<<<<

You started this shit, now you’re going to let this die?Typical troll. Fuck you coward!! Next time I see your stupid ass I’m going to stick your head through the fucking 3s machine. (is this me being sarcastic or is it me being serious? I can play this game too asshole =} )

You’re a prime example of an SRK town idiot, someone who says anything with no experience to provoke higher self reputation. These fagots usually swarm in Xboxlive.com,Gamefaqs, or even Gamebattles. Kids thats SUCK BALLS in competitive gaming but claim to take out established tournament players. Get it through your fucking head that you suck until you place high in tournaments. I placed top 8 for the last 2 years at EVO for 3s (7th 2k6 and 3rd 2k7 with Jap presence.) You can’t even place at FFA ranking battles. Can you even place top 8 at a regency tourney? Fucking loser.

You’re trying to do what Yi said, play and shut up… ARE YOU KIDDING ME???
You’re telling people I’m an asshole without knowing me. Those are fighting words punk. Where’s the shut up part??? You really deserve an ass kicking IRL no matter how sarcastic you are.

Stop lying about your PS2 shenanigans bitch because I KNOW you care about your precious 3s accomplishments as does the next tournament contender. You say you don’t want to be a top player, then whats the point of challenging me or entering tournaments? To see where you are right??(ex. you beat me 2 games out of 10 woooo now time to talk shit and say you’re better than 20% of SRK) Hypocrite.

Again nobody cares about your personal life(which you fail at too). Suck a dick, swallow, and enjoy the smegma.

I placed top 8 for the last 2 years at EVO for 3s (7th 2k6 and 3rd 2k7 with Jap presence.) You can’t even place at FFA ranking battles. Can you even place top 8 at a regency tourney? Fucking loser.

god damm facts! Thats pretty beastly for a ST/Alpha player.

Calipower come back to xbl for one game vs Carl for 5 dollars Ill send you the cash if you win. You dont have to send the money if i win. Ken v Ken.

I never told anyone you’re an asshole, I said I don’t think you’re nice. You used the word asshole later on and I picked it up, figured it was safe to use once you used it on yourself.

I said I don’t want be a top player in the sense that you are, where you go around rubbing your “accomplishments” in not so accomplished players faces and then not playing when they ask for a match.

Lying about my ps2 shenanigans? I said I have a ps2, my friend let me borrow a stick and ray or one of the other regency dudes has my copy of the game. Why would I lie about something like that???

I’m not getting more popular posting in this “flame war” against you, I’m not getting better at the game either, so how am I building my reputation in terms of the game? Maybe it’s growing in terms or SRK, but that really has very little to even do with the game. On top of that, I think only a handful of people even know about this thread.

You mentioned where and when you placed, and where I haven’t. Facts speak for themselves. As far as everyone else is concerned this is a free 100 dollars i’m offering you, so just go to ffa and take it. Hell if you win, I’ll even give you the 10 bucks for gas. I’m not going to fight you, because it’s a fucking video game, I’d understand if I’d insulted your mother or one of your closest friends, but I just said I don’t think you’re a nice guy. I could’ve been wrong had we started off on another note but we might never know. I mean you were nice enough that day we played at your pad but even then you were just kinda poking fun at us for not picking the better characters.

All in all I’m still saying lets play and I’ll just let it end there.
Don’t turn it into me “wanting to play against a top player” because I play Yi and gootecks and the rest of the crowd all the time. I used to play console with Amir too. It has nothing to do with that so don’t go there girlfriend.

oh yeah and last time we had a regency tourney I got second.

I don’t care about taking your money… means nothing to me

Already said it was a waste of time.

It means everything to you and you know it… Otherwise you wouldn’t put me in the mix…thats like a high school queerleader challenging Lebron James to a one on one.

You should MM the guy thats ranked 9th at FFA ranbats…

I am you! Didnt you know?

I’ve been ranked 9th more than once. can’t MM myself and me and vinny are MMing on saturday for like 5 bucks. I’m MMing Don on Saturday too I think because it was just something to try and get 3s more hype. I MM Gootecks every once in a while for 5 bucks here and there. I MMed Yi with wacky stipulations, got raped the first time, and then played again at then I won that one. Funny enough we both won with makoto, but that’s besides the point.

I’m just trying to take steps according to how I gauge my skill. I don’t think I can handle Yi Ken, Pyro Yun or Ken I Makoto so I’m trying out the next best thing.

I’m guessing this is where it ends, maybe you’ll show up to ffa sometime and we’ll rig the brackets so that it’s me vs you or maybe we can just play a friendly set of 7 on one of the other cabs. I’m sure this little confrontation isn’t ending today or anytime soon.

one day, maybe not today, you will realize how ignorant of a dumb shit you are