Looking for a GG arcade stick template

Hello everyone, this is my first time here. I hope this discussion is in the right spot and Its nice to meet you all!

I’m finally making the move from using pad controllers to an arcade stick. This will be my first arcade stick, it’s pretty exciting for me. I’ve always wanted to play fighting games to their maximum potential. The arcade stick I ordered is the WWE All stars arcade stick since I read it was easy to mod, a good beginner stick and that its basically the same as the SF4 SE stick.

I have ordered a JLF sanwa stick and sanwa brand buttons and they should be here this week but I’ve run into an issue, I could use a cool template. I’m a big fan of Guilty Gear, I want to play it well. As a kid I would play the games by myself, didn’t have anyone to play it competitively with. With the release of GGAC+ awhile back on psn, I think it’s a good time for me to play it more seriously since it has online mode. :smiley: The ball top is light blue colored, same as the buttons.

I was wondering if someone could help me or point me in the right direction to Guilty Gear templates for this stick. :slight_smile: Thank you for your assistance!

You have a better chance asking on dustloop.com.