Looking for a rocker switch

I don’t know if what I am looking for even exists, but I figured the tech heads @ SRK could point me in the right direction. I want a rocker switch that sits neutral (like the switch for power windows), but provides momentary contact on one end and a latching contact on the other end.

If something like this really exists, please let me know where I can find it. Links and/or pics would really be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

something like this ?


So like a on - off - momentary?


maybe this…


or this…


YES! item DR-42A-BB specifically. Thanks again. Is that as big as they come?

dont you mean a DR-62A-BB?

you want it momentary on 2 sides?

like a car window switch… correct?

DR-62A-BB (on)-off-(on)

“(on): denotes momentary contact”

What’choo gonna use it fooooor?

power windows on his custom stick but shhhhhh its a secret

im guessing for the ps/360 home button in a dual pcb joystick

Well damn, now I want to put a motor in my stick so I can rev it up everytime I win.

Or in the middle of a match to be a jerk. Wonder if it’d be banned at Evo :rofl:

(on) - off - on. Sorry for the confusion. Just learned the terminology.

Darn, these things are expensive…

I had an idea for something. Not sure if it’ll work like I think it will.