Looking for a Xbox 360 TE Fightstick PCB

Where to start…
I originally wanted to Get the Akiskop PS360 dual mod off of Focus Attack. That however did not work out. I opted for an alternative that Focus Attack was offering, the Paewang PS3+360 mod. Unlike the Akishop, this required soldering. In the end, it didn’t work. In the process of soldering, yelling at my computer screen, and blacking out in a fit of rage only to wake up with blood on my hands that did not belong to me, I lost the original Xbox PCB. I was hoping to order a TE Kitty mod which requires no soldering but does require the original PCB for the TE fightstick. If anyone has a broken TE fightstick, Capcom Vs Marvel 2 fightstick, or even a spare Xbox PCB board, please contact me and we can work something out. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thank you for your time,
OldManFinnegan

First time really looking through the trading outlet, and I find this lol. I have exactly what you’re looking for, email me at xfrankiestein@gmail.com and I can send you a pic and we can work something out.

Sweet. If you don’t mind posting a picture on the thread or sending it through SKR that would be great.

Would if I could lol…How do I do it? :frowning:

Sorry, I’m not to familiar with the SRK forums. What works best for you?

Yeah me either, I can e-mail the pic to you asap or if you have a twitter…?

Email works. [LEFT]jhill201@yahoo.com[/LEFT]

if you still need one check out my thread and let me know.