Looking for Advanced High School Students Interested in Learning Advanced Physics

I’m starting an educational research study soon and am looking for any advanced high school students who are interested in learning some advanced physics. To be qualified you must be a high school student who has already taken differential calculus (AB Calculus), integral calculus (BC Calculus) and Newtonian mechanics (AP Physics B or C, General Physics, or Engineering Physics). The process shouldn’t take more than half-a-day spread out over a few, short sessions. If you’re interested, please send me a message.

Thank-you

Nearly flagged this by accident, should put in your topic something GDy, like ‘does not involve eating ass’ so the mods dont come snooping around.

Sorry, I don’t understand. What is GDy? Thank-you

You’re in GD now (General Discussion forums)

Will this let me throw advanced fireballs and advanced uppercuts? I need advance tactics and advanced special moves to deal with the advanced opponents that I’m beginning to advance to now. The advantages I usually have on less advanced players are slipping away.

Youre in the right place GD is full of niggas still in HS :tup:

Wait, there ISN’T ass eating involved? I am disappoint…many disappoint…

http://i.imgur.com/oBvlTP6.jpg

licc deez advanced nutz :coffee:

You are on a video game website trying to give motherfuckers extra homework?

http://i.imgur.com/nY2njyF.gif

He’s luring naive high schoolers to his house

Nah. Reported.

I’m down to learn some free physics. I’m a 3rd year math major at uni tho, not in high school. I’ve already taken all that shit you’ve posted already.

I’m not getting in the van with you

Thank-you for the offer Kashiyukasthighs. However, we’re currently just interested in studying teaching methods as applied to high school students. We already have a selection of students from some local math/science programs, but thought it would be interesting to include an online aspect to the study (i.e. teaching the material through an online platform).

Change your approach entirely.

Teaching the physics of Hadoukens will get you all the Capcom-Unity guys who still want to throw hadokens in real life.

Fuck adokets, jab headbutt 4 lyfe!!!

Honda best man > shit fighter v characters