Looking for control converter

Have a PS3 stick anyone know a good converter for PS3 to Xbox360

NO.<br><br>Honestly I going to tell you now there isn’t a good PS3 to Xbox 360 converter. There aren’t any good Xbox 360 converters to PS3 ether.<br><br>If you are a pad player look into a PS2 to Xbox 360 adapter. The one on <a href=“http://etokki.com”>eTokki.com</a> is great<br><br>Now if we are speaking of a Arcade stick honestly your best bet is a Dual-mod.<br>

any reviews on chronusdevice?

Best thing to do is just dual-mod the stick.  My personal recommendation is the PS360+.  Extremely versatile and fairly easy to install, and the firmware can be updated via USB. 

<blockquote class=“Quote” style=“font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;”>
<div class=“QuoteAuthor”><a href="/profile/2463/NeoPenny">NeoPenny</a> said:</div>
<div class=“QuoteText”>any reviews on chronusdevice?</div>
</blockquote>

<font face=“Arial, Verdana” size=“2”><span style=“line-height: normal;”>I saw this a while back from Canadian Joysticks:</span></font><br><font face=“Arial, Verdana” size=“2”><span style=“line-height: normal;”>http://www.twitch.tv/canadianjoysticks/b/347270742</span></font><br><div><font face=“Arial, Verdana” size=“2”><span style=“line-height: normal;”><br></span></font></div><div><font face=“Arial, Verdana” size=“2”><span style=“line-height: normal;”>I don’t think I’ve come across a nitty gritty numbers comparison review for the device though that shows input lag or any other affects it may have on games.</span></font></div>

<blockquote class=“Quote”>
<div class=“QuoteAuthor”><a href="/profile/2463/NeoPenny">NeoPenny</a> said:</div>
<div class=“QuoteText”>any reviews on chronusdevice?</div>
</blockquote>

The <b>unofficial </b>news from other modders who attend tournaments and events that the Cronus has just as many issues as the XCM adapters.<br>Lots of Lag and dropped inputs. Unlike the XCM adapters done of the Cronus burned out any consoles or died them selves yet<br><br>There a difference between a controlled test in a studio or lab and real world results. And even if the host for that one video didn’t notice any lag, I noticed it on that video. it was a 1/10 of a second lag, but that all it takes to lose at a tournament.<br>Any ways for the price of a Cronus adapter, its still cheaper to pay someone else to do a actual REAL dual-mod.<br>

<font face=“Arial, Verdana” size=“2”><span style=“line-height: normal;”>Hi, please refer to the following thread for any questions regarding converters.</span></font><div style=“font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;”><br></div><div><font face=“Arial, Verdana” size=“2”><span style=“line-height: normal;”>Converter Compatibility Thread