Looking for my first arcade stick!

Taken care of, thanks Chuu and SuckaB!

What is your price range?

Oops, meant to edit that in. I live in Toronto, Canada. I can go as high as $150 and help pay for shipping if required.

I have a brand new round 2 te for 360 if ur interested…

Just in case you don’t find one here, I would recommend ordering from the GameShark Canada store:
http://gamesharkstore.ca/listCategoriesAndProducts.asp?idCategory=274
You really can’t beat the Brawlstick for the price, and you can upgrade the parts to Sanwa/Seimitsu should you choose to do so in the future. :wink:

Also, there is some good info here as well:

Hope this helps! :smiley:

Not to derail the thread, but do you have experience with the brawl stick? I was eying it but wasn’t sure of the quality at that price point.

This is the thread you are looking for.

get this, suckab is selling in toronto, i really wanted to get it but i really shouldn’t get a 4th TE…he wants $130, and it’s got a plexi, so you can easily change the art.

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/6054/dsc00378oa.jpg

To answer your question about the brawl stick I have one and its quality is good. It supposedly is built with better quailty parts then the se sticks before it

damm that looks clean get this don’t the brawl cause then u gotta locate parts as well this is your best bet and probably cheapest you will get a te for near u and to top it off he wrote this

****first to purchase any of the above custom sticks gets a bonus Marvel vs. Capcom 3 (Xbox 360) Collector edition FREE! **

Yeah, grab that TE for sure! :sunglasses:

Currently in talks with him! Thanks guys!

Just posting an update :slight_smile: I picked up the TE linked above as well as the other stick he had for sale. he also threw in a limited edition MVC3 all for $220.

Huge thanks to chuu for the heads up and to everyone else for pushing me to jump on this deal :slight_smile:

lol, i was considering buying that stick too…i totally screwed myself…hahaha

Wow! Congrats! :smiley:

congratz u won’t regret it