Looking for Sugestions for quiet PC case fans

I am looking for suggestions for quiet PC case fans. My PC case takes 120 mm Fans, and the side panel can take up to two 140mm case fans.

So far I been looking at these Blacknoise Noiseblocker Multiframe S-Series M12-S2 51.2 CFM - Sleeved Products Model: M12-S2

For suggestions, having used or own the fan your telling us about is a bonus.

Yate Loon fans are awesome.
YATE LOON 120mm Case Fan - D12SH-12 - High Speed
http://www.jab-tech.com/Yate-Loon-140mm-Case-Fan-D14SM-12-pr-3594.html

Newegg.com - SilenX IXP-76-14 120mm Case Fan

I have the 80mm version in my computer and they are really quiet. You really need to look for a low dBa vs the CFM (Cubic feet of Air per Minute?)

This site has silent fans reviews section. Look at Recommended Fans article. Because limited availabilty in my area, I bought all 5 Scythe Slipstream Ms that I can find in store after reading reviews.

dako & rtdzign thanks for the advice

I looked at low dBa vs good CFM and factor in price.

I ended up selecting the following from New Egg (they are almost [70% of] as good as Lizard lick in customer service)

Two of these
Newegg.com - ENERMAX MAGMA UC-MA12 120mm Case Fan

One of these on the side panel
Newegg.com - Scythe Slip Stream Kaze Maru2 140 series SM1425SL12L 140mm Case Fan

and this to reduce vibration
Newegg.com - Nexus MTK-6000 Anti-Vibration Mounting Kit

I haven’t been messing with my PC in ages but do they still sell Panaflo’s these days?

My PC has 4 Scythe S-Flex fans in it and they are totally silent. I forget which RPM I’ve got in there but I think it’s the 1200RPM model. Would highly recommend.

I think those Scythe S-Flex fans come in multiple RPM ratings so you can get one just quiet or just windy enough. I’ve heard good things about them but don’t own any myself.

I believe most models have a max RPM but are adjustable downwards if your motherboard has that option in the BIOS. That said I’ve never needed to do that as I have mine running at max and I can’t hear them. Also worth mentioning is that over a certain RPM (which no personal computer should ever need) it’s pretty much impossible for the fans to be silent.

Newegg.com - Noctua NF-P12-1300 120mm CPU Cooler and Case Fan

Noctua is godlike, but expensive.

May I suggest [media=youtube]SCGJ42w02EU[/media].

Whisper quiet.