Looking to buy any original TE artwork

im looking to buy any original TE artwork… no matter what system… im looking for TE-S artwork especially… but ill buy any at the moment…

What kind are you looking for? There’s a TE template thread in Tech Talk, but if you’re looking for something profesisonal, contact d3v.

I have the artwork from a PS3 TES… Hit me up if ur interested…

PM’d…

im just look original artwork… im not looking for custom artwork… i like the original artwork on the TEs and i want to be able to switch them around…

I have the original art work from the te round one

PM’d…

I have a round 2 art set I don’t need

I have a rnd 1 TE I could get rid of. Anything you might want to let go as a trade maybe?

thank you for all ur responses… im currently in talks with some sellers… PM me if u want sell it…i would like to pick up locally because i dont want to damage the artwork… but im sure theres a way to send it with out damaging the artwork… i value the artwork at $10USD each… payment via paypal…

Sorry to hijack but I’m also looking for some TE-S artwork anybody might want to get rid of.

I have the artwork from a 360 MvC TE sitting around. PM me if interested: )

Where in norcal are you? If you want to pick it up you can have it for $5 from me. I live in mountain view.

PM’d…

You want the art + the metal plate ? or just the art ?