Looking to get better at blazblue

Im looking for a group of people to play with!
NOTE: i don’t have an arcade stick yet! im getting one in a couple of weeks.

XBL, or PS3? If XBL feel free to send me a message(on xbl) I’ll be available tomorrow, I’d recommend getting a run down on the basics of the game first either through tutorial, or on dustloop in the General discussion or character specific threads.

Thx man! i hope to play some matches with ya soon!

Hey So I usually play SF games, but I saw the new BB extend, and I wanted to try it. I finally bought it and was wondering if anyone else wanted to play, and help me with the ropes? I dabbled with some gg back in the day, but other then that i am entirely new.

I’m sure plenty of people would like to help out, but if you don’t tell us how to find you - either XBL, PSN or RL, I don’t think you’re going to get a lot of response.

Right my bad, I am on the west coast, xbl my gamertag is kaedotadashi, and I live in the las vegas area.

Well, for starters, if you live near Vegas, you darn well better be going to Evo; There will be a pretty reasonable number of BB players there, and I’m sure you can get in some serious casuals and learn a lot from some very experienced players. BB may not be an official game this year, but I think it’s a safe bet there’ll be some folks in attendance.

Heck. Sign up for this! http://www.dustloop.com/forums/showthread.php?14155-BlazBlue-Continuum-Shift-Extend-at-EVO2k12

I’m also looking to get better, if anyone here is on PSN my name is jackandrew88 (located in Portland, OR)

Gamertag on XBL jfierce

Sent from my ADR6410LVW using Tapatalk 2