Looking to trade (brand new) LE Blazblue for Tekken 6 (PS3)

A few overzealous spendings lately have put me in a situation where getting Tekken 6 is impossible for a few weeks. Of course, as with most people on this website, I’m quite excited for it so this is rather annoying.
I got a copy of the Collector’s edition of Blazblue. It includes everything and has never been played. It’s out of the factory seal but the disc itself has never been pulled out, I just opened it to check out what was inside.

If anyone has an extra copy of T6 on PS3 they would like to trade let me know. I’ll even send first if you need me to (It’s ok, if ever I screw you over, I’ll ban myself).

Edit: Let me know if you think it’s a ridiculous offer. I’m not sure what BB is worth and Ebay is blocked off at work so I can’t check it right now.

From a couple of forums, I’ve seen Blazblue’s usually worth 20-25 dollars (Regular edition)
10-15 dollars extra for the LE stuff. So 30-35 dollars.
You could probably get more, but the price has dropped down since the new Blazblue was announced lol.

On Ebay, there going for outrageous prices. I dont know why lol. Some are going from 80-150 dollars.

But if you were to sell it, I’d buy it off you if the price is right :wink:
LMK. Im in Canada too btw.

Ooh I see. I wasn’t even aware a new one was announced o.O That’s how much I played this game. Well I’ll let this thread sit here in case someone happens to be interested over the next day but I’ll just close it after tomorrow if no interest in the trade.

Or you can sell it to me :wink:
haha…If interested.

The Blazblue LE they go for 40 to 45 used and 50 brand new still valaris

I guess this is considered new since it was only opened to make sure everything was there.
If they go for $50 new I’ll add $10 to the game for T6.

i might get one for u tekken 6 ps3 will let u know asap

Cool, keep me updated.

Maybe someone who has still yet to get the buy 2 get 1 free from BB, could pick up 2 T6’s. If they’re looking for Blazblue CE, here’s an opportunity for a trade.

Just a suggestion. :slight_smile:

I have an extra copy of T6 for PS3 but i already have blazblue. do you have something else for trade?

Sadly no, I recently had a huge sales thread where I got rid of everything I could.

you can trad in 3 of any of these game to get it for free or 20 off for each game

BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger (360, PS3)
Dragon Ball Z: Burst Limit (360)
Kings of Fighters 12 (360, PS3)
Mortal Kombat DC Universe (PS3, 360)
Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm (PS3)
Soul Calibur 4 (PS3, 360)
Street Fighter IV (PS3, 360)
UFC Undisputed (PS3, 360)
WWE: Legends of Wrestlemania (PS3, 360)
WWE SMackdown vs. Raw 2009 (PS3, 360)

I have MKvs DC wich I could trade you for anything basically.

Thanks for the tip but

BB is pretty much all I have left that I’m willing to part. I’m still waiting for word from Meus.