Low-Mid range stick at MSRP?

I figure this thread has probably already been posted at some point due to the difficulty of finding a cheap-ish stick for the 360. However in my brief browse/search I didn’t really find any relevant information.

I’ve been browsing around Amazon and other retailers, trying to find a < $100 stick to play SF4 with. I’m having a heck of a time executing ultras with them bound to the left side and if I switch them to the right, my fierces become awkward.

My question is: Does anyone know where I can find a low-mid range stick at MSRP (i.e. hori ex 2 or the SFIV fightstick)? I don’t have the cash to shell out $150-200 on a high quality one. Ideally, I’m looking in the 50-80 range.

I appreciate you help and thank you for your time.

Your best bet would probably be to just wait for the SE stick to be re-released in short time.

You could also look into some of the Chinese joysticks mentioned in the other threads, or if you can solder your own Xbox360 controller, you could probably build one for cheap using spare wood/cardboard and some Happ buttons/joysticks or buying from someone in the Trading forum. It wouldn’t look pretty, but that’s not the point.

You can check ebay and craigslist to start with. But you have to keep in mind that everyone is looking for a joystick these days so expect a bump in price. But with that said, you could find some steals out there.

All right, thanks folks. I’ll keep any eye out. Is there a suggested retailer I should watch for the SE? (Amazon?)