Ls 32 + octagonal gate

can i put these together. would i need to use a sanwa. i couldent find an octo or round semietsu gate can someone post links to the exact gate that will got with this. also, a round gate as well. thanks

according to slagcoins site, there is no octagonal. There is circle however, but that should already be included

oh i c. looks like i just need to remove each gate and then mount it. cool. thanks. tried googeling and doing a search here but i couldent find it anywhere.

There is an actual circular gate for the LS-32 that was recently released. You can find it on akihabarashop.jp under Arcade > Joysticks > Accessories (LS32-Main Guide Round).

I have one and find it difficult to reliably hit down/back on reaction. Similar issue with the Happ Super if you’ve used one. Haven’t tried taking all gates off though.

http://akihabarashop.jp/developments/imagemagic.php?img=images/LS-32-MainGuideRound.jpg

yayayoo, do not remove both gates. This can damage your actuator over time. If you want a circular feel, I recommend you remove the dark blue gate and use a dremel to round out the inside of the light blue gate. The light blue gate has a circular trace around the square hole that you can just follow with ease if you know how to use a dremel. I’ve done this on two ls-32 sticks and both feel great to play.

just use slagcoin’s picture for reference

in other words, unscrew and just stick it in.

Get an LS-56 with an octo gate.

thanks for straightening this out for me.