LS-33 spring in ls-56 stick? Reducing deadzone?

Hey guys,

I just got my ls-56 stick in last night, and matted it to my hrap3. Fits perfectly, and feels much stiffer than the regular JLF. I also ordered an ls-33 spring under the assumption that it’s the stiffest out there… is this true? And will it fit in my ls56? Or would I be wasting my time?

Also, I only got about 20 minutes worth of play last night to test, but it seemed like there was a larger deadzone when switching from left to right (or vice versa), is there any makeshift way I could reduce this?

Thanks in advance. I’ve been searching high and low, but can’t seem to find any results.

LS-33 has the LIGHTEST Spring.
Laugh.

Thanks for the quick reply, but I’m still kind of a noob on terminology and some mechanics :x . Does that mean I’ll have a quicker snap-back/ return to neutral?

LS-33 spring will not fit inside an LS-56. I tried it. The LS-56 actuator is too small. I also tried to put a LS-33 actuator on LS-56-01. The LS33 actuator doesn’t fit in the LS-56, It is too fat and hits the all the microswitches because It cannot go in all the way. Perhaps if you where to cut away the top part of the actuator it may work. Hmmmnnnn.

As for tightening your dead zone, you may want to try heat shrink tubing around the actuator.