Lucky's April Tournament - Greensboro, NC - 04.04.2009: SFIV/3S/AC Teams!

Lucky’s
3929 High Point Rd
Greensboro, NC, 27407
336-834-4644
Lucky’s on Google Maps

Saturday, April 4th, 2009

Venue Fee: $5

Registration begins at 12:00pm and ends at 1:00pm.

The first three people that arrive with Playstation 3’s and Street Fighter IV + all characters will receive free entry to Lucky’s.

==================================================

TOURNAMENTS

[$10] [Double Elimination] [Finals 3/5] [Grand Finals 4/7] [70/20/10]
Street Fighter IV (PS3)
Street Fighter III: Third Strike
Guilty Gear Accent Core
Capcom vs. SNK 2

TEAM TOURNAMENTS

[$5/person] [Double Elimination] [Grand Finals 2/3] [70/20/10]
Street Fighter IV Teams 2v2

[$2/person] [Single Elimination] [Winner Take All]
Street Fighter 3: 3rd Strike Random Teams
Guilty Gear AC Random Teams

GRUDGE MATCH

Matt “FranktheTank” Frank vs. Alex “Cajunstrike” Roski
Street Fighter IV
First to 5

==================================================

Of course we’ll need some extra PS3s and any help is appreciated. The first three through the door will receive free entry. We’ll probably need one or two copies of AC as well. CVS2 has to get 8 or it’s done.

Matt and I will be trying to HYPE SHIT UP like last time. Sidebets?

I feel morally obligated to bet on who I play the most with (Alex), but I’ll put up $20 on Frank cause I never get to side bet on him. Heh, but I was just thinking, “Learn Rufus to help Alex win the match”. Then I thought, “Don’t do shit and just bet on Frank”. The latter seems wiser and more economical for me so… GO GO FRANK GO GO!!!

Count me in for 3rd and 4, and teams respectively.

Hype.

Don’t assume I’m playing Rufus. I’ve been putting quite a bit of time into another character recently…hmmm. Who do I want to win with?

Heh! Just play Rufus. The secondary would get waxed anyway. David-Paul! What the fuck!

I got 5 on Alex. That’s all my college-student ass can afford though.

I like roski. If priest comes to this and pays me the 20 bucks I’ll bet 20 or 30 bucks on roski. yeah, I don’t have a paypal, sorry. :sweat:

Their both good, but I think roski has the upper hand.

BARlog

Looking forward to SFIV and just playing in the tournament overall. I hope it doesn’t rain that way I can hook you guys up again.

Bets at current:

David-Paul: $20 on Matt, no taker yet
Sam: $5 on Alex, no taker yet.

So we make our own SF4 teams?

This sounds like an awesome ass tournament.

I’ll bring my PS3. The LCD lags a bit apparently but if you guys want that I’ll see about getting it back.

I anticipated this response, however I have no answer for it. You know… I think the same will be said when you play Alex. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

OOOOOOHHHH!!!

generates hype

OH MY GOD!!! LETS GO…

i have and still have faith in FRANK…boi hasnt let me down when i gamble on him…
i got 20 on frank

jibbo…i have to say im surprised too… DAMN ROSKI…

i’m there:) sf4+3s singles, sf4 teams plz. YYYEAYUH!

Good shit Eric KIM!

If VA is coming, we need NC vs VA exhibition matches. Perhaps one in 3rd strike, one in SF4… or some sort of team thing.

Why it would just be an epic beating of substantial proportons :rofl:. GET HYPE. Oh shit I got to get off from work damn.

I’m in for SF4 singles, and SF4 teams if someone wants to team w/ me.

I should be in on this.

I wanna play Roski and Matt too.

I like me.

Of course, accepting any CvS2 MMs too… :bluu:

This gives me an idea. More to come. :coffee:

That’s cuz when you bet on me, it’s not gambling. More like investing.

As stated in the NC thread…I’m there. GG Singles and Random Teams for sure. I might enter SF4 assuming I get my stick by then.

Don’t get too many ideas, Frank. You already know not to get too creative when you bet it with me…

:rolleyes: