Lucky's June Tournament + Ranking Battle 2.2 - Greensboro, NC - 06.07.2008

Saturday, June 7th, 2008
Registration begins at 12:00PM. Tournaments start at 1:00PM.

Lucky’s Card Shop
3929 High Point Rd
Greensboro, NC, 27407
336-834-4644
Lucky’s on Google Maps

Venue Fee: $5

==================================================

**TOURNAMENTS:

[$10] [Double Elimination] [Finals 3/5] [Grand Finals 4/7] [70/20/10] **
Street Fighter III: Third Strike
Guilty Gear Accent Core
Capcom vs. SNK 2

**RANKING BATTLES:

[$2] [Single Elimination] [Single Character] [Finals 2/3] [Winner Take All] **
Street Fighter III: Third Strike
Guilty Gear Accent Core

1st - 10 / 2nd - 7 / 3rd - 5 / 4th - 3 / 5th - 1

==================================================

Team 3rd Strike if people will stick around!! If your game is not on the list then bring the people and the setup and make it a tournament. Side tourneys welcome. I’ll make sure you have the brackets and the space. If something else gets enough hype I’ll make it official (NGBC/Arcana/MVC2/DR/ST (on supergun)/whatever).

Any extra PS2s and games appreciated as usual. We’re good on TVs. If you bring a lot and help out I’ll let you in free then too (my discretion). There should be casuals all day for whatever.

HYPE

Arcana and Coliseum! The GG guys still play Arcana and we’re pretty hype about the sequel so I think we’ll have an easy 10. NGBC 'cause I want to use my new stuff in a tournament. Or some tournament-like event, MMs with everybody, something.

You have May 10th at the beginning or your post Roski. But this is going to be awesome regardless.

I’m There.

Woops…fixed. :sweat:

thanks for share.

I like it, thanks for share.Ball Bearing ChinaSKF Bearingquilt bedding setscrystal Knobsball bearing

Same day as auction, Cabs > than ran-bat. Might make 3S finals and bring AZ prizes for GG for Jon and Brent.

I can bring some stuff for a free ranbat, too.

Vampire Savior, SS Tenka, KOF XI, Arcana, NGBC, Street Figher EX3, SF Alpha (whatever), or Real Bout 2 (if my copy arrives in time).

Shiki and Darklight have mentioned these to me. I just might show up for this one if I got the time and gas money to get up there. I’ll probably only be doing casuals since I not high enough in skill to get through the tournament. Don’t have a PS2 but I got a bunch of Dreamcast fighters I can bring and (if no one objects) I’d like to bring my N64 and Fighter Destiny 2 so I can actually play other people.

[edit] And pending on your sound system, I have a few game soundtracks I can bring.

Alpha 3 plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :tup: :tup: :tup:

So Roski what is the plan?

Don’t forget we’re doing the first ranking battle this coming weekend as well.

This date sticks. The first ranking battle scheduled for this coming weekend, HERE, had to be moved to Sunday, June 1st.

This should be the only time this happens, but after a weekend away from the girlfriend, I have to make some concessions. :bgrin:

We should totally do random 3S and GG teams at this thing. Arcana would be nice, too, although I’m not too sure how much of a draw that game is anymore around here.

How many people usually show up to this?

What games will be played first? Or are all 3 gonna start at 1? What time will you finish ( Guess-tament )?

Sorry, but I won’t be able to make it to this one after all.

I’m being roped into family time due to a birthday gathering.

Everybody have fun, and get ready to pack our new venue on June 14th.

I’m going to try bringing the VF this time once more if people are interested.

Given a lack of anything else I like, I may actually try to learn 5-minute Arcana Maori.

I’m gonna come to this I just wanna know how many people usually enter each game?

:pray::pray:the return of Q cometh:pray::pray:

That turnout is usually pretty good. 3rd and GG are definitely the biggest scenes. But there is much comp in CVS2 and the GG players play AH along with a few others. It’ll be good. Come on down.

PLAY MORE GG!!!

Yay, sticky.