M. bison's paint job

There is something wrong with me i dont care if you guys say so or not cuz i know i do. I have usee a controller all my life, i prefer Controller over stick, and i can still paint the fence along with any other CCs. Although i might find it easier for sakuras shoshosho CC.

With more tourney being on console if you can rock people with a controller then why not? What ever works right, I say rock the pad.

Ugh…

the WORST thing that ever happends(and it always does), my wrist gets tired as hell and i can not PTF anymore… this happened yesterday and i am no convinced i cannot PTF…Damn… Gotta train myself again. :sad:

i get the same problem too i’m trying to learn a-bison on pad and i have these two main problems with the paint…

1. the devil reverse comes out sometimes but i’ll deal with this one on my own but…
  2. when i get the paint after a little while they fall even if i hit them how you keep em up? i try to get the 5 hts but they fall faster so i ussualy get li 2-3 hts per paint bt they fall and it pisses me off please help anyone!! :sad:

ok, i got the main idea the other day, i do FULL and when i mean FULL i mean forward, downforward, down, downforward, forward, HP. FULL motions then neutral for 4-5 hits then a FAST but SURE FULL DP motion… it helped me a lot