M2: Mississauga Tourney Results 12/21/2002

a lot of ppl turned out for this one. All right!

Only thing that went wrong was that the controls on our 2nd CVS2 cabinet were screwing up. A lot of ppl had to coin toss for the good side. Once we were down to about 8 players we just used 1 machine and we still finished.

TO 3S players are too good.

Results:

CVS2 - 25 players

1st - Kam C.
2nd - Andy Lam
3rd - Nguyen Luu
4th - Dennis Wong
5th(tie) - Kin “Kymah” Mah, Roger
7th(tie) - Eric “JS” Liu, Ken “OmniDragon” Lee
9th(tie) - Arthur “znzf” Hung, Justin “Nagata Lock II” Baisden, Matt “ExMatt” Machula, Pete P.
13th - Gordon “Tigerlee” Thomas, Yuhin Lee, Kevin “Dogberry” Tam, Jason “Gerjay 2001” Marshall
17th - Adrian “TechRock”, Nassim “Arcticninja” Ketita, Rich “Fronar” Cimpesu, Jon “Wolfy’ Scanlon, Dennis 'Shadowfighta” Kim, Teddy “DaFlipMasta” Bauza
25th - Calvin “The (1)ne” Lam, Kousel Vilaysane, Gandhi “XPac786” Taymour

MVC2 - 23 players

1st- Stephen “Darkdragon” Munro
2nd- DaFlipMasta
3rd- Nick Chu
4th- JS
5th- Chris “Azn Strider” Liu
5th- Jack “White R” Liang
7th- Gerjay
7th- Danny Troung
9th- OmniDragon
9th- TechRock
9th- Ming
9th- ExMatt
13th- Steven “Roc” D.
13th- Salmon Mohammed
13th- Hayvren
13th- Bryan “JiggaBry” Simard
17th- Shadowfighta
17th- Dennis Wong
17th- Kin
17th- Mike Cheung
17th- Dogberry
17th- Ramy
17th- ArcticNinja

3rd Strike - 13 players

1st - Henry Chiang
2nd - Steven Liao
3rd - Darren “Angry Black” Hazelwood
4th - Adam B.
5th(tie) - arcticninja, Anthony “aneurysmX” Chang
7th(tie) - Doug “hyt” Heung, Travis H.
9th(tie) - Kymah, Dogberry, gerjay, tigerlee
13th - ExMatt

Super Turbo - 8 players

1st - Dogberry
2nd - Gerjay
3rd - Nagata
4th - aneurysmX
5th(tie) - Pete P., Wolfy
7th(tie) - Hyt, arcticninja

Good tourney
props to doggy for doing a lot of the work

wasn’t there 2 more tourneys??

whay happened to the team ones?

Well someone else took the CVS1 brackets and I don’t know who. As for Marvel 1, I just have to find out who got 2nd place (someone forgot to list who won losers finals) and I’ll post that up.

As for the team tournies, Marvel went on for way too long and there wasn’t enough time. And ST…well, how many of you would have actually said ‘yes I’d join’ if I announced the ST 2-on-2?

Also, just a reminder to anybody who EVER wants to run a tourney in Sauga. NEVER let Ramy touch brackets. MvC1 was SCAMMED. He doesn’t seem to understand the concept of “loser of number 19 goes to 19 on the other side.” He also doesn’t seem to understand that right side means winners. And finally, he doesn’t seem to understand that casual is for before and after the tournament.

I actually think that it was his ineptness that delayed the marvel tournament as long as it was. I really wanted a team tournament. Me, Bryan, Teddy all the way.

BTW Matt… we were gonna ditch you for Teddy. :stuck_out_tongue:

…owned

i like the fact how a 13 men cvs1 tourney took longer then cvs2 lol

dammit
You’re a buncha JEWS

CvS1 results please

Props goes to DarkDragon for winning mvc2 with BB.hood :stuck_out_tongue: j/k good job

can anybody post teams for mvc2 ?

hmm…i will…i guess

Stephen- Blackheart/Doom/Capcom, Cable/Doom/BH, Doom/Storm/Sent
Me- Sent/Cable/Capcom, Sent/Cable/Cyke, Cable/Doom/BH, Mag/Cable/Sent-A, Storm/Cable/Cyke, Sent/Cable/Doom
Nick- Charlie/Cable/Tron (Pure ownage), BH/Cable/Capcom
JS- Storm/Cable/Capcom
Chris- BH/Cable/Capcom, Sent/BH/Capcom, Sent/Cable/Capcom
Jack- uhm…not sure…BH/Sent/Capcom and Storm/Cable/Capcom i think

if u wanted to know too i came out of winners…stephen beat me 4-1, 4-3…it’s cuz he had the stool i tell you

i got lucky cuz i put my hood on…

Thanks for posting the teams.

I can’t believe that guy Nick placed 4th with charlie :eek:

Oh yeah, props to you for winning the winners brackets and placing 2nd. It sucks that he had the stool :stuck_out_tongue: :lol:

hehehe…he only used charlie against JS…but it was so funny how pissed JS was after…he beat JS 2-0…priceless…

haha… gg still

the stool helped out but i still couldn’t bust out my sent/storm teams…fucking sauga cancer

CVS1 results:

1st - Kin
2nd - Jack
3rd - Rich
4th - Luu
5th - Tyler, Calvin
7th - Yuhin, Ken
9th - Gandhi, Nassim, Wolfy
13th - Justin, Pete

i thought “Whore” was second

lol

Gerjay_2001 Also, just a reminder to anybody who EVER wants to run a tourney in Sauga. NEVER let Ramy touch brackets. MvC1 was SCAMMED. He doesn’t seem to understand the concept of “loser of number 19 goes to 19 on the other side.” He also doesn’t seem to understand that right side means winners. And finally, he doesn’t seem to understand that casual is for before and after the tournament…

1. i was tired and besides anybody makes mistakes on brakets gerjay

2. Why the Flub (as u would say) would I try to waste time just to cancel the team tournee. :lame:
    Think about it
    :mad:

Shut the FUCK UP

yoyo

for cvs2
what characters/grooves did the top 3 players use ?

yoyo

Team DT (top 3) use non-moveable Sagat and thus they sat there all day long. :lol: