MacGyver's Goodies

Yes, my name is in fact MacGyver… and no it is not my last name. With that out of the way I can move on to what this thread is for. I am creating this thread to showcase my “store” of sorts. I am beginning to sale some items I don’t need and some items with some good collector value on ebay. However, I can pull an item off of auction on ebay (if given enough time) to sale directly to those here on shoryuken if they prefer that method of purchase. Below I have provided a link to my ebay store, and a little further below that I am going to keep a constantly updated list of what exactly is on sale each week. All auctions I list are for 7 days on ebay for reference, and I must have a minimum of 12 hour notice prior to auction end if someone wishes to purchase an item directly that is listed on my ebay store. Now, without further rambling here is my ebay link and list of items for sale.

[COLOR=#0000ff]http://www.ebay.com/sch/azcorazon2011/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686[/COLOR]

Currently For Sale (Updated 3/8/12)
[LIST]
[]Chew #1 {1st Print} - Signed by John Layman --> Near Mint+ Condition
[
]Chew #2 {1st Print} - Signed by John Layman --> Near Mint+ Condition
[]Chew #3 {1st Print} - Signed by John Layman --> Near Mint+ Condition
[
]Mortal Kombat (Playstation 3) - Very Good Condition
[]DC Universe Online (Playstation 3) - Like New Condition
[
]Blackberry Curve 3G 9300 (Grey) {T-Mobile} Smartphone
[/LIST]

Feel free to post with any questions/comments regarding items for sale. Private messages are preferred regarding offers for items. As these are all being sold in an auction style format currently, I do not have set prices for any of these items.