Machines used in SBO?

I want to know what candy cabinets and buttons, stick, etc. Are used in SBO.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Heres a list of Candy Cabinets, however I don’t know what the use in SBO.

Sanwa JLF-TP-8Y sticks and Sanwa OBSN 30/24 buttons. I’m assuming they use the OBSN as opposed to the OBSF because of the fact that the clips on the sides of the OBSF buttons wear out much faster than the screw-in type (they become lose and slide around.) As far as cabinets I could see them using Astro-City or the Impress. No clue on that one though.

edit

Looking closer, I’m pretty sure they use Astro City.

I’ve seen some videos, they use Blast City Cabs. Which makes sense considering that some of the games that they play require High-Res 31K monitors. Arcana Heart and VF5 are two of the examples.

I don’t know how it is for Sanwa buttons, but the screw-in Seimitsu buttons loosen up quite quickly. I was able to extend the periods between retightening by wrapping the threads with Teflon tape, but I shouldn’t have had to.

They still loosen up, btw.

They used Seimitsu for 3s at least, and they use several different types of cabinets for different games.

At SBO3, Astro City cabs were used for 3S (Blast City machines were also there but weren’t turned on). It was a + shape, two Astros back to back and two Blasts. As far as I can tell, it looks like Versus City at SBO4 (for 3S) because of the side speaker grilles.

No idea for the other games. Anyone know the exact model of Seimitsu sticks for 3S?