Mad Catz TE sticks on sale for $89 at Fry's today only (8/15)

oh man no way! i just purchased this from Newegg for like $123 shipped… Oh well, at least i know I will get it way faster than you guys :stuck_out_tongue:

Fry’s still has the PS3 TE for $99 with shipping or in-store pick up deal. The 360 TE unfortunately, is not available for either option.

How did you get it for 123 shipped form newegg? It’s still $149.99 online.

There were a ton of these at Fry’s in Las Vegas, NV. I got one for each console.

Too bad I’m on the east cost. I’d build my Vewlix cabinet with two TE’s instead of the two VSHG’s I have.

TE 360 is back up online now!!! I just purchased it for $109.41 shipped east coast!!! I hope this goes through. crossing fingers

I just got off the phone with frys and they said they are currently out of stock TE 360. They said to call back Monday to confirm the shipping, I’m hoping my order wasn’t back ordered.

Dude, good looking out. I just bought mine a couple days ago and came in to get my reimbursement. 54 bucks back in my pocket! BTW the Frys in San Jose, CA has about 20 TE’s in stock.

Damn, I wish I still lived in California…

I was gonna get this later in September when I’m heading back to school, but this deal is way too good pass up! Came out to be 109.42 or whatever, pickup ftw! And thanks for SRK to pass along this great deal!

If this shit gets back ordered, I’m gonna be so Effin pissed!!

yea, same here.

Oh damn, if I saw this earlier I totally would have been tempted to go grab one even though I wouldn’t need it. I even live close to Fry’s (San Diego).

I don’t know where yo’re seeing that… check at 2pm and at 6pm PST, still says unavailable for shipping and store pick-up for me…

I bought the TE 360 version, so its automatically -$20, and then I had like 6%cashback.

[quote=“CowboyK, post:34, topic:76510”]

I don’t know where yo’re seeing that… check at 2pm and at 6pm PST, still says unavailable for shipping and store pick-up for me…

It was on and off all day…I guess I was lucky.

I just bought the TE stick for about 130 on Amazon, I guess its some special deal. You may want to check it out, if you’re interested.

Just picked mine up today. $107 in store after taxes.

Do Frys export the 360 TE internationally? Has anyone successfully bought a 360 te overseas from them?

I think they’re out of 360 TE’s, said “unavailable” last I checked.

Im talking as a matter of general policy, i bought one online when it was available and the next day get a msg its been cancelled due to ‘export restrictions’ so wanted to see if that’s actually the case or they just wanted to cancel because they’re either out of stock or don’t want to sell anymore discounts or whatever.