Mad Catz TE2+ Customisation

Hi all! Basically I have a stock TE2+ since SFV came out for the ps4, anyhow I saw some mods the other day and one that gripped me was a programmable LED board.

I however can’t seem to find this part anywhere, I’ve tried google & looked over e-bay, does anyone know where I can locate the part I am seeking?

Paradise Arcade Shop has exactly what you want so you’ll have to wait on a restock on that part, unfortunately the part is out of stock at the moment. The part you’re looking for is called the LVT3 and they are a popular product that usually goes out of stock within the first day of restocking. Alternatively you can use Paradise’s Kaimana LED kits to have your LED needs.
LVT3: http://www.paradisearcadeshop.com/paradise-pcbs/1272-lvt3-led-board-for-the-mad-catz-te2-ps4-version.html

Ah really? okay thanks! I will have to keep an eye out there then :tongue: Can’t believe how pricey it is though!

Again, you can use the Kaimana+Breakout route and achieve similar results and it is a very straightforwards process!

In the future, please use this thread for small questions like this