Mad Storm Cross-ups!

storm

ok in the tri-cities i have been the one known for my great cross-ups. i just visited so-cal and still bringin cross-ups and astonishing people.there are the easy crossups:

1:launch, MS, dash df, lk, la uf, lightin storm
2:clp, clp, chk (launch), dash f, lk, la uf, ls
3: (on ground while character comin in) sent(gamma)assits,la f; (possible launch)
4: (on ground as bigger characters come in) sent (gamma) assist, sj hk, dash df hp (putting u on other side of charcter) thats a pretty quick one.

Now there are some faster cross-ups (but harder). all these cross-up must have lightning storm done the direction that it would have been origionally been done in.

1:launch, hk, dash f lk, up lp, (very quiky)pause, la up/upf
2:launch, MS,la dnf, pause la up and back, ls. (if done right and blocked it will still cross-up a second time while blocking)
3:launch, ms, dashf lk, pause, la up.

i geuss that is all for now i have a couple more i just wanna hear on the feedback!
later,
s
l
i
d
e
r

not trying to bust bubbles…but i mean, those are pretty much common knowledge nowadays for advanced players…my friend has one that is pretty gangsta, launch, rh, ad/f, sj.lk, sj.lk, pause, la (resets) xx ls…the good thing about this reset is that you can’t tell whether or not it is the regular combo unless you are really fuckin zoned in on that pause, because it isn’t a large pause at all.

i’ve been messing around with c.lk, c.lk stuff with storm, if you watch some dj-b13 videos though, there isn’t much to invent, hehe. i’ve got a couple of damaging combos though, and some for style, but they aren’t crossups tho. but you have mad reset options after c.lk, c.lk, s.rh (otg’s, yes, its rollable, but a lot of people don’t roll this isht, especially with sentinel), sj. cancel the s.rh into an ad/df sj.lk, then from there you can hit them quickly in like 2 or 3 different places, left low, right high, left high…and you can whiff a straight up n down tri jump to get the right low hit if u want it bad enough…hope this shit makes some sense, lataz

edit: btw, i dun think people use storm’s c.lk, c.lk, snapback enough…you have to roll quicker than magneto’s c.rh combos and cable’s scim otg combo

crazy shit man i have just been tellin people that same thing about the snapbacks off the c lk,lk. that shit is bomb against sent when u glitch that shi. yeah some of those combo’s might be known. i do concider myself and advanced player. but when some of the best in the world get lost then u know this shi needs to be used more! i mean crossups help your tactics sooo much. sause once they start catchin on u don’t even have to crossup u can just reset. and that shit is hella mind games and i think that people really need to take that shi into conderation a little bit more! and for all these crossups to be common knowledge nowadays is great for me cause i came up w/ these cross-ups almost 5 to 6 months ago. but i am like cali. i liked to keep that shi on the DL. but i gots to jam out for now.

laterz,

s
l
i
d
e
r

This is Maverick I’m on Adam SN but Greg you need to stop lying. You didn’t invent those cross ups you stole them from DJ-B13 and you know it. Shit you little c.hk ms, dash d/f lk la ls reset. I was doing that combo before you even knew what the fuck a super combo was! So why don’t you just crawl back into your little rabbit whole and when something important actually comes to mind, feel free to voice it until then stop bitting other peoples shit and putting your name on it. Also if you think your storm is so good, this saturday you and me first round with storm on point I will show you the meaning of fear!

lol curtis u r weak. your only good players u have are mags and sent. and i know that my storm beats both of those characters. we have established that. and that is one cross-up outta how many? u talk way too much crap. i told u that i don’t play anymore. the only time that i am gonna play is one turney be4 NWR and then in the NWR.

later,
s
l
i
d
e
r

imo, the best reset position and possibly cross up position would be launch, lk,mk ad forward fp. it gives you all the opprotunities mag would have after flying screen. the things you posted are okay slider but you really cant follow up with anything if they block. with flying screen and the cr.lk, mk, s.rh you can attack many different ways. with mid air cross ups all they have to do is usually block the other way. but there still good to be random.

i think that the best is clk, cmp, shk, lk,lp, lk, lp, adf hk. but yeah they could block the other way but u canship a button in the combo and reset cause they will be expectin cross-up. but u do have a good point w/ the flyin screen. i just don’t like to do that as much cause she can’t do as much damags as mags unless she is all over the screen (dependin on th assist).

laterz,
s
l
i
d
e
r

Greg you shold realy shut your mouth until you play my Storm. I will put my Storm vs. your Storm for $10 if you even have that much money. All so you better let Kyle know who his first round match a NWR is, cause its ME!

I like the double crossup reset. That’s the kinda stuff storm needs to do cuz for the most even her prettiest air crossups get blocked cuz people know to hold forward when she launches (I know that you can mixup it up, but overall…meh I dont feel liek explaining lol). But yeah tho, good stuff.

And I agree about her otg rh mixups. Hot…