Mag runaway?

magneto

Can Mag ever played runaway?

many mags player here play run away… only three of us play killer mags here… one oponent of ours only does this…

when oponents attack,they dash back then psylocke and if psylocke doesn’t hit,they hyper grav…to easy to dash in and kill them…:lame:

but w/ the right partner,mags could be a lethal run away because of his fast air dashes…but i wouldn’t recomend it…mags was created for only one thing,to combo the hell out of everyone in the game…:cool:

owssss

r u ok??? magz runaway because the dumb oponent is hard to beat ryt??? heheheheh

dumb ass_jeff

stop putting shit in this thread…you don’t make any sense at all… all players can do run away mags if they wana play it safe…from the looks of things you don’t even understand what you are reading…:lame:

to: dumb ass maya

how to do rom infinite???///

dumb ass_jeff

stop posting shit that doesn’t even relate to the topic…dumb ass…:lame:

im sure manyn peeps here are already irritated at you…

mAyA i agree with you, this capcom Jeff guy seems to be a retard. Just search if you want to learn the ROM, and if you can’t speak english right stay out of this thread.

yeah…maybe his an autistic guy…hehe…hey does your mag play run away too? no offense but i’m just curious…:slight_smile:

runaway mags

lets say u fighting a cable wit MAX meter and u dont want to deal wit his crap and ur winning…if u have max meter ur self GET at the TOP of the screen and keep doing tempest.

what do u achieve in doing that?

run the timer down

edit:

let’s say the opponent has cablex5 and ur fuckin off and doing ur little run away thing and cable decides to cancel his super with storm or commando. there are better ways to runaway for time.

and btw if you are up there running with mag doing super jumps into tempests cable can still super jump do his super and hit him and or commando assist and or scimitar with cable. too easy.

double post look down

and btw if you are up there running with mag doing super jumps into tempests cable can still super jump do his super and hit him and or commando assist and or scimitar with cable. too easy.

edit again lol:
if u scimitar sometimes the tempest nuggets will hit it and make it dissapear. but that’s just sometimes.

i knwo all this stuff, but that’s what he meant

runaway mags

Magneto can already whoop cable with smart rushdown. So why run and let urself get chipped? If the time is under 20 then yeah i’d run tho. Otherwise if it isnt, and ur lead isnt huge, i’d just fight. Also, vs sentinel runaway wouldnt be too smart because he might land unblockable.

i know u can rush him for free but hes asking a way to runaway wit mags so i gave him a example…be easy