Mag unblockable on sent?

magneto

i hear that there is a mag unblockable on sent…can sumone explain this to me? thnx

Why don’t you search around you and stop being lazy you dumbass.

yo magnetro2000 your av@tar makes everything funny…:lol:

wow…sum people are so serios about games…i got better things to do than search around the internet and play games all day…u should get a life…

meaty slide

and it’s not that hard to search back a few threads. scrolling down… that’s what the wheel on your mouse is for. that left button… clicking…

and err… yeah, we have lives… just we play games in between… it’s like… guitar players… they have lives, they just play the guitar in between… piano players do the same… they don’t live their love… but they’re still proficient in it.

yeah…i got that…but u dont gatta be so serios…and get mad…its just a fuckin question…i mean thats wat these threads are for rite…and i said i heard about it…thats cas i already searched and id like to learn more about it…so yeah…

^that was by me

yet u started a thread ON THE INTERNET to search for the answer to a question about a videogame… prolly checkin it like every 15 minutes arent ya? :smiley:

and like it was said… we play in our spare time… we have lives :slight_smile:

dope vid btw magnetro

@ random guy, looks like you got owned while I wasnt even on the thread =),+ yeah thanks charile goblyn, one good unblockable character deserves another :slight_smile:

:slight_smile:

haha

In the vid… Is that j. hk unblockable from a sent getting up?