Magnus no assist resets

magneto

can anybody help me w/ this? pls post some cool resets w/ magnus w/o any assists… it doesn’t matter if its old or new… anything will do… but i prefer the flashy ones… apreciate the help guys…:slight_smile:

Well, there’s lots of resets with Mags/no assist, after you have them in a combo you can come up with basically anything you want.

I’ll list a few common resets since I’m bored.

After the basic setup (launch, sj.rh, ad/df, sj.lk, sj.mk) you can:

• land, dash to the other side, launch…
  • land, dash to the other side, overhead…
  • land, dash to the other side, c.rh, sj. ad/down, sj.rh, c.rh…(best if done on Sentinel).
  • land, overhead…
  • land, dash to the other side, whiff overhead, overhead again…
  • land, dash to the other side, whiff overhead, c.lk…

There’s a combo that sets up resets very nicely; it’s launch, sj.fp, ad/df, sj.fp, sj.rh, c.rh, flying screen will be activated, they’ll be on the floor unable to roll, so you can:

• land, whiff overhead, overhead again…
  • land, whiff overhead, c.lk…
  • land, cross up trijump…
  • there’s many more but mainly with assists.

There are other resets in corner involving grabs:

• launch, sj.rh, ad/df, sj.lk, sj.mk, land, sj. lk, sj.mk, ad/down, sj.lk xx instant rh grab…
  • launch, sj.lk, ad/forward, fp grab…

And just in case you don’t know, an overhead is a trijump(jump/sj., ad/down, lk/rh), and an overhead that whiff is an overhead done quickly so it does not hit.

Those are some of the most common resets with no assists, hope that helps.

thamks for the effort lol… can you pm me w/ you’re secret moves or something… i really wanna learn something neat w/ magnus… i already know the resets that you posted… thanks anyway…

y???:frowning: :frowning:
thamks?

a few trickier (imo) resets, and forgive me if i fuck these up… it’s been a long 42 hours of no sleep…

corner:
chp, sj, hk, addf, lk, lk, sj, lk, lk, add, lk whiff, chk (ghetto crossup)

• from there…

u can trijump, hk, land, slide hypergrav, chp, air combo
or reset again with something like…
sj, addf, hk, land, chk xx sj, adf, hp throw, lk, lk, rom… or whatever you want… hk throw works too

another one… mid screen…

launch, sj, hk, addf, hp, hk, land, clp, chk (reset), rom or whatever… if it works the way i think it does, it will hit cross under, and be that ghetto unblockable (even though it’s not really unblockable, afaik)…

thanks hadoken king… think i’ll try that 3ple fierce thing… do you have more?

ok, here’s a bitchy fucking reset my friend does…

corner - from the rom infinite or a rom setup…

sj, adf, hp throw, hypergrav, rom

sj, adf, hp throw, hk, chp, air combo

land, chk + call psylocke, (i know u said no assists), clk, chk, rom

ummm…

blehhh…

mid screen randomness…

tri jump, hk, land, clk, chp, call storm projectile, sj, hp throw, land, dash, launcher or rom

or u can just get the magnetro reset video and try those out

do you have any w/ doom-aaa?

idk… just throw them into rocks… i don’t feel like thinking about this right now… but rocks hit, you should be able to start rom from it… just do it fast, because rocks fliip them, they don’t ground them