Main problem with SF 3DS

I’ve only played it on 3DS and I heard from people who have it from 360, etc… that the 3DS is only a little slower. That’s the main problem, this game is too slow and I’m not talking about lagging, that would even make it even slower than what it is. The reaction time of the characters moves is very slow, someone gets thrown on the ground, they lay on the ground, and get up-- that takes a very long time, you jump in the air and land, everything takes long, it makes it hard to time the moves. It’s very disappointing, this is coming from a fan of Street Fighter. Even Street Fighter Turbo 2 for Gameboy Advance gives you the option of increasing the speed, 3 speed choices, and the fastest is a good speed, but this game, you have to have a lot of patience, you have to actually enjoy playing in slow mode because that’s basically your only choice. Because it’s too slow, the game failed, you can’t really play it, unless you don’t mind playing slow, like I said, you must really enjoy slowness to play it. I’m just pissed off they ruined this game like this, I heard that it’s also slow for 360, only a little faster than the 3ds which also makes it unplayable.

Feels the same as it did on 360 to me. I dont see how you find it slow unless you call laggy online slow. All my old combos for super work perfect with the same timings.

You are probably refering to the framerate wich runs at 30 fps if you have 3D mode turned on, disable 3D from the in-game options menu (not just the 3D slider on the system) and you will get the game running at full 60 fps like the home console versions, hope that helps.

t

I tried this today, it’s a little faster but the game is too slow, and I’m not talking about lagging when playing online. This game failed miserably, it’s like they are fighting on the moon, I jump in the air with these characters and I swear they’re going to float, or when the fall on the ground, they lay on their backs like they are dead, buried in a grave, throws a rose on top of them, RIP Street Fighter 4, you had potential of being a good or even a great game, but you failed miserably, the moves are slow, everything in this game is slow, play DOA and you can automatically tell the difference between the speeds.

t

I tried this today, it’s a little faster but the game is STILL too slow, and I’m not talking about lagging when playing online. This game failed miserably, it’s like they are fighting on the moon, I jump in the air with these characters and I swear they’re going to float, or when the fall on the ground, they lay on their backs like they are dead for a long time like being buried in a grave, throws a rose on top of them, RIP Street Fighter 4, you had potential of being a good or even a great game, but you failed miserably, the moves are slow, everything in this game is slow, play DOA and you can automatically tell the difference between the speeds.

I couldn’t get passed the floating on the moon business…

– Sent from my Palm Pixi using Forums

the 3d effect hurts my eyes and gives me headaches

the screen is too small

i don’t like playing with DS controls