Important Information: I have a lot of high demand items that a lot of people are looking for. There’s a good chance that people will want that certain item. I’ll only sell the item to the guy who’s buying the most stuff from me. So in other others I give priority if you’re a lot of stuff of of me. Keep that in mind!
- I’m located in the US.
- Paypal ONLY!!
- If you’re in the US I can offer only First Class or Priority Mail (all packages are shipped with DC). Insurance is extra if requested. I really don’t like media mail, don’t ask for it.
- If you’re international buyer I can offer regular Airmail (rolling the dice), Priority Mail (6-10 days to most areas , tracking and insurance for $60), and EMS (if you’re a high-roller).
- All games are completed and in great condition unless noted otherwise!
- Can offer pictures if requested.
- Prices don’t include shipping.
- Oh yeah, no lowballing please.
Liquid Kids/Mizubaku Adventures: $55
Strahl (comes with spine card, no reg card): $10
Steeldom (comes with spine and reg card): $5
I have a complete Japanese Dreamcast system that was made before October 2000 (FYI it can run homebrew) that’s in good condition (has slight yellowing, and a few stuff marks, noting major). It comes with its box (has some dirt marks on it, looks good for a box), all the paperwork, one regular Dreamcast controller, two VMUs and AV cable. Also included is a VGA box, and a converter: Total Control Plus which you can use any PS1/2 controller on the system.
Price: $80 but if you buy Giga Wing 2 it’ll be $70. Prices before shipping of course.
Giga Wing 2: $40
XII Stag: $20
Gradius V (Konami the Best Reprint): $20
PCB Want List: I guess you know by now that I’m going into PCBs (I should had done this a long time ago). Anyway here’s my short WTB list of PCBs that I’m looking for. I would prefer US sellers because of shipping cost. I’m not looking to buy a lot of boards at one, maybe one or two boards that will last me for a little while. Also no boots!
Anyway, the list:
Dogyuun (major want ATM)
Batsugun (I would like to get a switch that can change between regular and special)
Viper Phase 1 New version (both cart and mobo)
Koutetsu Yousai Strahl
And this is it. Of course there’s a lot more games that I would like to buy in the future, but honestly I only care for these games ATM. I would like to keep it that way.