Majority of GameFAQS users have no girlfriends

60% of GameFAQs users don’t have girlfriends- Destructoid

Just stumbled upon this. I don’t see how this exactly makes a story, but I figured it’s worth a few laughs. I’m not surprised since this is GameFAQS we are talking about here.

that’s more like 2/3 of GameFAQs users have no girlfriends. Why is this even news anyway?

Because LOL@gamefaqs is apparently a never ending thing on SRK despite it not being funny.

That’s cause GameFAQs users don’t love them hoes.

This test does not conclude that GameFAQs user do not get pussy btw.

you could drop maybe 10-20 percent, and drop the word “girl”, and I still would think its a legitimate survey

That’s cuz most of them are around 11 or so. They still think girls are icky, but fap to Chun Li.

this is basically 100% true

someone make a poll for people with no girlfriends on srk and post it on event hubs.

Bad move.

SRK is a known hub of guys who lie about having GFs, think chicks with 12 year-old boy bodies are hot and watch videos of men eating their own sperm.

We really don’t need the press.

LoL Who got caught lying about havin a girl?

It doesn’t help that clicking on eventhubs pretty much gives your computer AIDS anyway, unless you double-bag the anti-virus software before going online.

Oh man, you weren’t here for that? I’m sure SRKev can fill you in with a PM, he’s pretty much the ringleader of the whole damn STA circus.

Holy shit I’d completely forgotten about that thread, and I remember STA cause dude hella looked like this cat I know who kept claiming NY origins so for a sec I was like “This is the same nigga?!” but thankfully I was wrong.

Well everyone remembers the “Son Them All” fiasco, but there was another guy in that thread (JimmyBones) who posted up a pic of a random girl from Myspace and claimed it was his GF. Of course, SRK aired that shit out too. I didn’t even bother to mention the “GloveGirl” fiasco where cats were going out of their way to trick off money on a guy/girl that they had never seen before.

We’re really not the best community to talk shit about having GFs/wives. I can only think of maybe 10 cute GFs/wives posted on this entire forum. That’s 10 out of thousands of members, man. The only ones I can remember are:

Az
Ferris
AceturnedJoker
The guy from Spain with the hot ass model wife
angryliberal
The guy with his two dogs in his AV
The Mullah
Onyx
Valaris
rcaido’s wife (Maybe, I don’t remember what she looks like)

Honorable Mention:
FallingEdge’s sister (Because I would plow like a wheat field in South Carolina)

No shots at anyone’s GF or wife, but I really don’t remember anymore than these. :lol:

Holy shit I’d completely forgotten about that thread, and I remember STA cause dude hella looked like this cat I know who kept claiming NY origins so for a sec I was like “This is the same nigga?!” but thankfully I was wrong.

It’s all coming back to me, but for some reason I totally missed out on the JimmyBones incident. The glovegirl debacle was just terrible though.

Just 60%? That’s 40% lower than what I expected.

Yeah they should had made a virginity poll. The results would be surprising.

40% of Gamefaqs users are liars.

Aeris isn’t your gf.

Screw that, everyone should lie and say they don’t have a girlfriend then send that shit to FOX news and watch them air that shit with a straight face.

Man, I still remember that yo yo dude who trolled all those stations with that godlike girlfriend line.

Fixed.