Making a new psn name, help me pick one of these names

K i’ve been somewhat annoyed that i couldnt transfer trophies and purchases to a new psn account so i held off for so long on changing my psn. However in the end, i am decided to let my 200+ trophy account go and start over, i can’t stand my psn name any more, sounds like a rooster call XD

Anyway, i have 4 options here, and I was wondering if you guys here will be willing to help me pick one. The options are in the poll guys :smiley:

I only ask you guys because a PSN is something other people will see most of the time, so Im jus wondering which of these would seem the most interesting to a random gamer somewhere seeing it for the first time. Therefore its not just a case of pick this for me because im lazy…i’d like to assume thanks for any feedback

Fat-Like Reflexes

Injector Inspector

i’ll think of more later

Too late I already registered all those names.

LOL MAN you’re right, these are up for grabs now, dang nabbit >: D Please restrain yourself from abducting my masterpiece names :stuck_out_tongue:

BeiberBoi1999

MiLeYmOnTaNa

edwards-LiL-angel

I have better ones but I’m saving them for myself

pherai is my favorite poster round these parts

xXx-BuTtSnIfFeR-xXx

pheraiguy

Bulk Bogan

this imo

xXx_6_DARK_6_HADOU_6_xXx

McSephiroth-Dickenstein

Buff McBigHuge
Brock Harder
Gina Hertz
Dick Jiggler
Hugh Jorgan

g3nshiro
Dr. B
That Old Spice Guy
Mr. Wizard
Daigo Umehara
Diego Umejuarez
Chumbawamba4LYF
Acer_of_Bases
The_Last_StreetFighter
KornRULES
Bitdowns
Lord_Canadian_of_Americania
JohnnyV’s Harddrive

Frodo_T_Baggins
TurboMasher
XxSmokinBudz420xX (I think I actually played this dude)
RoveURongTiem
bukk4k3m4n
s3m3nst4inz

Those names are all hella gay.

But if that’s what you were going for, #4

are you asian? if so you should incorporate aZn into it. that is so siiiiiiiiiiiiick

SSJ5_ne0RyU

i saw a guy on CS once with the name Sharky McCool. i laughed.

I used to use TentacleSex. You are free to use it if you want. haha

good idea

AZNFLIPBOI

PINOY_AZN_PINOY

BLAZN

Carface

MyNameIsYours

YourNameHere

Whatever you choose make sure choose make sure it has akuma, orochi, or shin in it because that makes you stand out and look cool.

xxXXxXxxXXxXxxXXxxXdark_gothic_sasuke_666XxxXXxxXxXXxxXxXXxx

The more Xs there are in your name, the more you will be confirmed as a shining paragon of individuality, non-conformism, and opposition to the status quo.