Man beaten by ex girlfriend with his own prosthetic leg

[LEFT][/LEFT]

source: http://www.loweringthebar.net/2012/09/second-man-beaten-with-own-leg-by-leg-wielding-girlfriend.html

:confused: Apparently she’s been studying martial arts with Quan Chi

Whoa. O_o

[media=youtube]htzonXoYWck[/media]

Big_Goten will not be pleased with dat TRIPLE post…o_O

And this boys and girls, is why one legged people shouldn’t breed with convicts.

how the fuck do you take big damage from a prosthetic leg? was he wearing some damn Goku boots?

Yep, the Quan Chi jokes have begun.

Dat reverse Spencer tech.

Tell Big_Goten that he needs to get off the phone. :rofl:

Pretty sure the real story here is that a woman, with two accomplices, abducted a child from his legal guardian at gunpoint.

He didn’t. He got his leg back from her easily enough. It was the shotgun she grabbed after that that was more of a concern.

So, dude got reverse-Surf Ninja’ed: “Don’t make me beat ya with a leg o’ mine that no longer works…cuz I’ll DO it!!”

I give this story a standing ovation…because that chic looks so dumb right now…standing outside his house…trying to kidnap a child…I bet she ugly when she crys…please…just knock her out…don’t tell me that dude just got got…when I know he ran into the house with one slot…but she put on quite a show…very entertaining now she behind bars about to get a spanking…go on and take a bow…

Can’t have illegal without leg in the middle.

I feel like something similar to this happened in FullMetal Alchemist…

I think it was Goro Daimon’s old '98 leg.

I’ll beat the shit out of you Charles. I’ll beat the shit out of you with Charles as a matter of fact, don’t you know who the fuck I am?