Man Dies Eating Cocaine From Brother's Ass

<font face=“Arial, Verdana” size=“2”><span style=“line-height: normal;”>http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2076731/Wayne-Joshua-Mitchell-dies-eating-cocaine-brothers-butt-hide-evidence.html</span></font><div><font face=“Arial, Verdana” size=“2”><span style=“line-height: normal;”><br></span></font></div><div><font face=“Arial, Verdana” size=“2”><span style=“line-height: normal;”>Sometimes, a story pops up that makes me laugh more than I should.  </span></font></div><div><font face=“Arial, Verdana” size=“2”><span style=“line-height: normal;”><br>I’ll give you guys 3 guesses what colour these brothers were…first 3 guesses don’t count</span></font></div><div><font face=“Arial, Verdana” size=“2”><span style=“line-height: normal;”><br></span></font></div><div><font face=“Arial, Verdana” size=“2”><span style=“line-height: normal;”>I won’t bother quoting anything because our quote system needs a complete overhaul and sucks big giant cock</span></font></div>

I said white four times.
Leaving this thread angry and ashamed.

Mili and Vanilla finally hit rock bottom<br>

for some reason I always assumed yay would be inert if eaten. the more you know!<br><br>and helluva drug, etc etc<br>

How sad it is that people are so unable to show compassion and love that they have to resort to such desperate means just to tenderly rim one’s brother.<br>I dream of a world where a man can eat another man’s ass and the balloon of cocaine is entirely optional. <br>

HAHAHHAHAHA<br>

Butt Crack licking good. <br>

Crack kills<br>

http://www.darwinawards.com/

<blockquote class=“Quote”>
<div class=“QuoteAuthor”><a href="/profile/3192/Dhalsimowns">Dhalsimowns</a> said:</div>
<div class=“QuoteText”>Mili and Vanilla finally hit rock bottom<br></div>
</blockquote>

<br><div><br></div><div>fun story:</div><div><br></div><div>when I was in grade 3, and dinosaurs ruled the earth, some smoking hot red head (yes in Canada you can be a smoking hot girl at a young age) wrote Milli Vanilli, and they wrote back supposedly…then the next day they had the whole scandal about lip synching, and I got to make jokes about how the letter was probably not from them either.  Even at a young age, the wit of SoVi3t was razor sharp</div>

That had to be the worst hour of his life lol<div><br></div><div>Shitty</div>

Don’t you mean “Dies Eating Cocaine From Brother’s No-No Hole”? Remember, we’re on $RK.<br>

<div class=“QuoteAuthor”><a href="/profile/2992/goodm0urning">goodm0urning</a> said:</div>
<div class=“QuoteText”>Don’t you mean “Dies Eating Cocaine From Brother’s No-No Hole”? Remember, we’re on $RK.<br></div>
</blockquote>

<br><div><br></div><div>when they fix quoting/posting/everything, I will give a flying horseshit.  Right now, this site is a fucking mass amount of failure, and also I didn’t say asshole, I said ass so I am ok.  If not oh fucking well</div><div><br></div><div>edit: also, he ate the cocaine AFTER it came from his brothers asshole, rather than sucking that shit up like a fucking pixie stick.  <br><br><br>WIN?</div>

<div class=“QuoteAuthor” style=“font-weight: normal;”><a href="/profile/13288/SoVi3t">SoVi3t</a> said:</div>
<div class=“QuoteText”><font face=“Arial, Verdana” size=“2” style=“font-weight: normal;”><span style=“line-height: normal;”>http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2076731/Wayne-Joshua-Mitchell-dies-eating-cocaine-brothers-butt-hide-evidence.html</span></font><div style=“font-weight: normal;”><font face=“Arial, Verdana” size=“2”><span style=“line-height: normal;”><br></span></font></div><div><font face=“Arial, Verdana” size=“2”><span style=“line-height: normal;”>Sometimes, a story<b> poops</b> up that makes me laugh more than I should.  </span></font></div><div style=“font-weight: normal;”><font face=“Arial, Verdana” size=“2”><span style=“line-height: normal;”><br>I’ll give you guys 3 guesses what colour these brothers were…first 3 guesses don’t count</span></font></div><div style=“font-weight: normal;”><font face=“Arial, Verdana” size=“2”><span style=“line-height: normal;”><br></span></font></div><div style=“font-weight: normal;”><font face=“Arial, Verdana” size=“2”><span style=“line-height: normal;”>I won’t bother quoting anything because our quote system needs a complete overhaul and sucks big giant cock</span></font></div><div style=“font-weight: normal;”><font face=“Arial, Verdana” size=“2”><span style=“line-height: normal;”><br></span></font></div><div style=“font-weight: normal;”><font face=“Arial, Verdana” size=“2”><span style=“line-height: normal;”>Fixed that to what I read originally. </span></font></div></div>
</blockquote>

<br>

This story is ass

What a terrible thing to read in the morning, this thread title needs to be censored but in a creative way…<br> :-&

What a shitty death…<br>

I see no donkeys selling cocaine. I am severely disappointed.

the name sounds kinda ghetto so im guess blaq? x=<br>

yep i was right,what a brave little brother. =(<br>