Man goes pee; snake emerges from toilet and bites his penis

I’m trying to think of something to say about this, but all I’m coming up with is dick squat.

SNAKES ON A PLANE FORTOLD THIS BITCHES!!!

Bathroom BJs ain’t what they used to be.

Man that snake is never gonna live it down from his snake bros when they find out that he tried to give some dude a BJ.

wtf were you even doing in a toiler @SNAAAAKE

Who’d want to live in a place where it’s not even safe to take a leak?

trouser snake vs real snake, who will win?

on a related note. my girlfriend has snake bite piercings.
but she hasn’t given me head yet.
so I cant tell you if getting a bj feels better or simply enhances getting head like a tongue piercing does.

THE WEAK LOSE AND THE STRONG WIN, WHICH OF THESE TWO WILL PROVE THE OLD AXIOM TODAY?!

At least this guy is now justified:

On a serious note…before I clicked the link to the thread - I told myself (I bet this shit happend in Florida).
shrug

• :bluu:

Apparently Israel’s trying to throw it’s hat into the Japan/China/Florida/North Korea Elimination Chamber of Crazy at Wrestlemania?

Oh fuck…

I came in for the puns but alas it wasn’t meant to be.

FUCKING SNAKE GET OFF MY DICK.

This is an actual line from Snakes on a Plane which proved all too real.

I hope he was listening to a radio station playing hits from the 90s before he walked in and was singing along. I’m imagining it went like this:

"My andaconda don’t want none unless you ga-AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

everyone is missing the part where it’s “snake season” in the middle east. fuck that.

thats how I deal with random-ass post-09ers :coffee:

Come on, where’s the puns, guys?

This is what happens when you forego your bar mitzvah.

If you ASP me, the dude stuck his dick in a glory hole and got a nasty surprise. Oh well, it’s hissss problem now.

Good thing this didn’t happen to an SRK’er

Black Mamba mirror match?

Why doesn’t NickGuy just money match you already.

YOU DONT PLAY DAT MARVEL