Tournament Gaming in Daytona continues with Red Spark: eXpansion!
Facebook Event Page: http://www.facebook.com/events/357295460965663/
Pre-Registration Form: http://tinyurl.com/RedSparkeXpansionPreReg
Tournament level gaming continues with the next installment of Daytona Beach’s premiere tournament series, Red Spark: eXpansion! Come out to Daytona Lagoon to test your skills in Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition, Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3, Street Fighter X Tekken, Blazblue: Continuum Shift Extend, King of Fighters XIII, Soul Calibur 5 and Mortal Kombat!
Registration starts at Noon, Tournaments start at 1:00 p.m.
Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition (X360)
Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 (X360)
King of Fighters XIII (X360)
Street Fighter X Tekken (X360)
Soul Calibur V (PS3)
Blazblue: Continuum Shift Extend (PS3)
Mortal Kombat (PS3)
Venue Fee: $10 (one-time fee)
Tournament Fee: $10 (per game)
Get $5 off the Venue Fee by bringing any needed setup accessories. This includes tournament games, monitors, or consoles. Before you get the discount, please confirm what you can bring with me through Facebook msg, text, or e-mail.
- Tournaments are Double Elimination. This means you must be defeated by 2 participants in order to be eliminated from the tournament.
- 99 second in-game time limit. (90 sec for MK, KoF is 60 sec)
- All matches are 2 out of 3 rounds (Exceptions: MvC3 is 1 round)
- First to win 2 matches out of 3 moves on to the next round. Final Round will consist of 3 out of 5 matches.
- Winner must keep same character. Loser may switch to different character.
----- In MvC3, winner must keep same team order and assists as well.
----- In SSF4, winner may switch Ultra Combo choice.
----- In KoF13, winner must keep same team order.
- Once player has won, the winner must IMMEDIATELY report to the tournament judge.
- THIS IS A BRING YOUR OWN CONTROLLER EVENT. Programmable controllers and/or turbo functions are banned.
- If you are unable to agree on player side, coin flip will determine the outcome.
- If you are unable to agree on what stage to select, stage select will be random.
- You are not allowed to stop a game in the middle of your match. If you pause the game, you will be given a warning. After the warning, pausing the game will result in an automatic forfeiture of the round.
- All players will be seeded by region to ensure players are not matched up with anyone in their local area.
- Double Blind select is available by request to ensure your opponent does not know what character you choose before they choose. Please see tournament judge.
1st place: 60% of Cash Pot
2nd place: 30% of Cash Pot
3rd place: 10% of Cash Pot