[Mar 5, 2012] MNM: Street Fighter X Tekken & UMVC3 Pre Launch Party @ Gameplay (Long Beach, CA)

MONDAY NIGHT MANDESS

CONTACT INFORMATION
FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/2ggaming
Phone Number: Champ - 562 645 6031 Gameplay - 562-421-6880

EVENT LINEUP

Ultimate Marvel VS Capcom 3 (XBOX 360 & PS3*)
Street Fighter X Tekken (PS3)

You must bring your own controller. If you use a ps3 pad, we have the ps3 to 360 controller converter pro for you to use. It have been accepted by the SRK community and many pros that it’s lag-less and top pad players uses this exact same adapter.

REGISTRATION

To register, just come to our event and register. There’s no online pre registration
Entry Fee: $5 per game

PAYOUT

Top 3 for each game will receive prizes.

TOURNAMENT SCHEDULE

8:00PM - Tournament Starts
12:00 AM - Building closes and thanks for coming!!!

SWEEPSTAKE AND GIVEAWAY

By entering the tournament, you will automatically enter into a random drawing for a chance to win a $10 Gameplay gift card.

NOS Energy Drink is now supporting us because they like our cause and want to help the gaming community as a whole. At every single one of our event, we will be giving away FREE NOS drinks and swag such as bandana, hats, t shirt, sunglasses, water bottle, etc.! All you gotta do is attend our event and come have fun =) Thank you NOS!

Are you planning anymore AE 2012 tournaments Champ?

Are you going to allow Gem setups for each player during tournament play?
[I suggest at least a minute or less for a player to set up before matchplay seeing as how the gem system is part of the game itself…]

Vicious is too much man for me, ggs sir. Hopefully I am less free next time we play.